Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FootballMaestro

Adam Schein Still A Schmuck; Throws Cam Shade/Backhand Compliment

63 posts in this topic

I don't know which ignorant Cam haters opinion I could care less about, king or shein.

using a scale of one to ten as a performance metric,

going from a 2 in 2012 to a 9 in 2013 is CPOTY-worthy

going from a 7 in 2012 to an 8 in 2013 is not CPOTY-worthy unless you're (1) a moron (2) a moron (3) an agenda-pushing moron

this is the easiest thing in the universe to comprehend and if you don't understand it you're either incapable of stringing together a cogent, linear thought process or you're deliberately playing daft to passive-aggressively funnel rhetorical support to the unfounded, yet vocal insistences you may have made last year regarding cam's performance to in some small way ascribe validation to those opinions. i'd bet money it's the latter

6 people like this

words

Cam is just held to a higher standard is all. Take it as a compliment.

Had he said something about being in the MVP discussion in a year not dominated by a record breaking performance, or something like that, that would have been praise.

but the CPOTY poo is just more attempts by media figures to advance and continue THEIR story - and it's one that is patently false.  Cam did NOT have a sophmore slump of any magnitude and was NOT bad last year at all.  He was not bad, not injured last year - so why would he get CPOTY?  Oh that's right, because if we claim he's coming back from something we don't need to acknowledge how wrong we were in the past.  got it.

2 people like this

It is a compliment to Cam's development as a QB and passer you douchenozzles.

Precious.

Just precious.

1 person likes this

LOL...no need to worry. I sure wont be starting threads over him and his dribble.

So no threads by you with regard to Schein's ball-handling skills in basketball.

Good.

If I were you, I'd avoid his drivel as well.

Or that he went from a losing QB last year to a 12-4 abd SB contending QB this year.

Only some of you guys still can't admit that he has improved by light years this season.

Cam has improved but he also had us in position to win at least three times last season (easily could have gone 10-6). Newton had nothing to 'comeback' from. If anybody deserves the award it's Rivera and Defense.

3 people like this