#16 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,144 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

Actually, NJPanthers12 (the same guy that tried to act like he was a Panthers insider and then Eagles Insider on twitter) has copied and pasted things making it appear that I have said things that I haven't.

U guys should know better... How can u believe someone that has proven to be a fraud time and time again?

Oh I get it... You can't see past his BS, and it's more fun to pile on me. It's cool, I get it. I can take the BS though.

My Panthers are on top, so say what u want. It bothers me not. Just thought I should expose his lies for what they truly are.

Carry on

Yeah because TruCatzFan has never said anything like that about homosexuals before, that is totally out of character for him.

Oh wait...................................

Yes he has.

#17 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

I literally screen shot exactly what you sent me. I would be more then willing to give my password to a mod to read our entire conversation if they are not already able to access it. But hey keep lying you fool

#18 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

You are a huge hypocrite. You preach you are against homosexuality because you follow God, but God also says not to hate. You claim to not hate but you refer to them as the F word. That is as offensive as using the N word or other racial terms. You are a disgraceful human being. Everyone has their right to believe whatever they want but this is a Panthers message board and no one gives a poo about your opinion. If you are against homosexuals and hate them keep that to yourself. If you want to be a close minded asshole that is your right, I just hope that your children are smarter than you and disregard your opinions. I agree with a poster earlier who said if he would have used the N word or any other religious or racial slur he would have been banned by now. This guy brings nothing to these boards and shouldn't be allowed to post.

#19 TCF2

TCF2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

Yeah because TruCatzFan has never said anything like that about homosexuals before, that is totally out of character for him.

Oh wait...................................

Yes he has.

No, I get that part. But even you should know better. I stand behind everything that I say and never ever once have I denied anything. This guy... Well, you've been here long enough to know his story.

Pretty good attempt of sabotage though. I'll give him that, but it's just not true.

#20 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

No, I get that part. But even you should know better. I stand behind everything that I say and never ever once have I denied anything. This guy... Well, you've been here long enough to know his story.

Pretty good attempt of sabotage though. I'll give him that, but it's just not true.

So you are claiming you never sent that to me?

#21 TCF2

TCF2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

So you are claiming you never sent that to me?

I don't really have to make that claim now do I? You know what you did. Very elaborate, but then again you're used to telling elaborate stories. You don't fool anyone here, just like in the end, your twitter account was exposed as being a sad attempt by an individual claiming to have insider information. Panther fans disowned you, and then Eagles fans did the same.

I'm done wasting my time on you.

#22 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,765 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

slapfight.gif

#23 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

It really is ridiculous that TCF is still allowed on here...every bit as bad as Bwood being a racist prick. Why the double standard here?

#24 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 15,954 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

#25 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,643 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

Actually, NJPanthers12 (the same guy that tried to act like he was a Panthers insider and then Eagles Insider on twitter) has copied and pasted things making it appear that I have said things that I haven't.

U guys should know better... How can u believe someone that has proven to be a fraud time and time again?

Oh I get it... You can't see past his BS, and it's more fun to pile on me. It's cool, I get it. I can take the BS though.

My Panthers are on top, so say what u want. It bothers me not. Just thought I should expose his lies for what they truly are.

Carry on

So if I login under NJPanther's account, I won't see these PMs?

:)

#26 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:09 PM

I don't really have to make that claim now do I? You know what you did. Very elaborate, but then again you're used to telling elaborate stories. You don't fool anyone here, just like in the end, your twitter account was exposed as being a sad attempt by an individual claiming to have insider information. Panther fans disowned you, and then Eagles fans did the same.

I'm done wasting my time on you.

Haha I have no idea why you keep bringing up the Eagles. I have no idea what your talking about. The funny thing is your trying to deny it when it is sitting in my private messages. Any moderator can feel free to have my password and take a look. I don't have the slightest idea how I could fake a screenshot.

#27 TCF2

TCF2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

It really is ridiculous that TCF is still allowed on here...every bit as bad as Bwood being a racist prick. Why the double standard here?

Are u racist against Dinosaurs? What exactly do u bring to the forum?

#28 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,090 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

looking at the source code it doesn't look like those pictures were brought into any photo manip programs and are legitimate

in other words you're fuged dude

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,737 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

i know it's real because no one on this forum would go to the trouble to frame someone by pasting a fake post into a template

#30 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,090 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

not to mention he's probably the only person here that still can't spell his pejoratives correctly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.