Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That doesn't even count. That's so funny. He keeps finding his way into pro-bowls without ever being chosen after real pro-bowlers decline it. I bet somebody ask Brady to decline it last year so Luck could get in there last year. This year he is not even the alternate as Stafford and Foles already have the alt spot. I was reading the Colts board, they aren't mad. Some say maybe next year. Poor Luck. No heisman,  no National Championship, no first ballot pro-bowl. What exactly is Luck accomplishing in this league(rhetorical)? Seriously! Has he won anything as a football player?

In other notes: on NFLN NFC Playbook one of the panelist just refer to Cam as "the great Cam Newton". It's amazing the kind of respect Cam is getting these days.

Well, that is what 32 seconds on a clock  with 65 yeards between you and a TD, to help your team win will do. Gotta give respect where it is due.  Everyone of those guys know what Cam is working with on the Panthers. As someone say, he had enough forethought to place the ball exactly where no one else but his receiver would get it and forced the receiver to get it.

Someone on here posted this week, that Cam has yet to learn how to throw his Receivers open and that is what separates him from Brady,a 13 year Vet. Well I am not sure what game they were watching or they even know what they are talking about because they clearly wasn't watching Sunday's game.

I could have sworn Tolbert led every other FB that was voted on in stats: TDs, yards, etc. Add in that he's a decent blocker, and a bowling ball to bring down... yeah, he deserved the probowl. Overall, he's a beast.

Davis and David were snubs... just like every single other 4-3 OLB. It's a crock, but what do you do? 3-4 OLBs are stats machines, and most folks voted for sacks/interceptions, not the best players.

The one that really irritates me though, is Nortman getting snubbed. The second guy picked isn't even close to his stats, the most telling of which is his punts inside the 20. How many times were we all saying how thankful we were to have him, as he kept us alive in a lot of games this year through field position?

The OLB category in the pro bowl is just a bunch of fuging defensive ends, not even actual linebackers

sack number is so sexy and they don't know the most important job for LB is to tackle.

Wow. You mean Andrew Luck the annointed one didn't make it?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

IMO, Gross and Davis both had outstanding years. I feel bad for both of them. But...somehow, I don't think either one is too upset over it. Just don't see those guys worried about a Pro Bowl snub. But I guess I could be wrong.

Sent from my laptop in my cave.

Aside from the snubs, on the bright side we get to see Cam under a good line and with good weapons.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz