Photo
- - - - -

Charlotte (14-15) vs Oklahoma City (23-5)

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,534 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

Well we gave them a game... better luck tomorrow.

#32 cavic7585

cavic7585

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

this sucks not having mkg. we are handicapped without a decent 3.

#33 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

Only down two... with 10 seconds left.

SuperJ is probably cutting himself on the bathroom floor right now.

Your wrist okay?

#34 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

Ben Gordon is the worst decision maker in the NBA. With that said. PLAY HIM MORE!!!!!!!

#35 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,534 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

Your wrist okay?

Hmmmm... I thought you said we were going to get killed?

I'm absolutely fine with the performance tonight, we hung in the game with a top tier team in the NBA.

Like I've said before, we're not as bad as you think we are.

#36 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

Hmmmm... I thought you said we were going to get killed?

I'm absolutely fine with the performance tonight, we hung in the game with a top tier team in the NBA.

Like I've said before, we're not as bad as you think we are.

Are you suggesting playoffs? As my good buddy Lee Corso would say. Not so fast my friend. 2 more games we lose and just like magic we're out of it again. Teams like Chicago, Brooklyn and New York will right the ship. Cleveland will get there before we do. So will Denver, NO, LA, Memphis and Sac.

#37 swoonychic

swoonychic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:12 PM

To be fair, we were playing without Westbrook, and that's a pretty big handicap on our side. But you guys had fight, and that says alot. I got respect for the Hornets and hope you guys can build up your team. Hate to see any team in NC be on the losing end. Well, unless they're playing us, of course. Mad love for my boys from OKC!

#38 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

To be fair, we were playing without Westbrook, and that's a pretty big handicap on our side. But you guys had fight, and that says alot. I got respect for the Hornets and hope you guys can build up your team. Hate to see any team in NC be on the losing end. Well, unless they're playing us, of course. Mad love for my boys from OKC!

Trade you:

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist + Two 2014 1st round picks + 2015 1st round pick for Kevin Durant

Cody Zeller + Bismack Biyombo + 2014 2nd round + 2015 2nd Round for Serge Ibaka

???

#39 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,534 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

Absolutely, the ball movement wasn't near as good as it usually is with Westbrook. But in someways this could be a good thing for you guys... If you learn to play with Westbrook out then you will become a force by the time the playoffs role around because you want miss a beat when Westbrook comes out for a breather.

#40 swoonychic

swoonychic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Absolutely, the ball movement wasn't near as good as it usually is with Westbrook. But in someways this could be a good thing for you guys... If you learn to play with Westbrook out then you will become a force by the time the playoffs role around because you want miss a beat when Westbrook comes out for a breather.

I agree. Plus it puts Reggie Jackson in a bigger role which would ultimately benefit him. He could very well end up a 6th MOY candidate. I think we're ok w/o Russ for now. I only worry about Portland and Miami, but even with a few losses I don't we will lose too much ground that we can't gain it back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users