Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade and other roster moves

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm really intrigued by the possibility of going after Zach Randolph.

Randolph has a player option at the end of the year and is considering passing it up in hopes of getting one more multi-year deal... Pairing Randolph with Jefferson would easily give the Hornets (see what I did there) one of the top front courts in the NBA with Jefferson, Randolph, and Kidd-Gilchrist.

I don't think Randolph at 12.7 mil/3 yrs. is a bad deal and it still leaves us with $8 million dollars in salary space to work with.

Id go all in for Zbo!

Send both our 2014 1st rounders (Detroit and Portland) and Biz. Zbo is better than any player in the upcoming draft atm. We would have one of the best front court in the league with Zbo and Jefferson.

PG: Kemba

SG: Hendo

SF: MKG

PF: Randolph / McRoberts

C : Jefferson / Zeller

Randolph would look extremely damn sexy in a Hornets jersey next year.

Posted

Is it now confirmed that Cody was yet another terrible pick?

Posted

Zeller has been playing well as of late. You can see his potetial at times, he is a big man that moves very well and is able to hit a mid range jumper. He just needs some more experience.

Posted

Zeller's defense is pretty bad tho.

Posted

Id go all in for Zbo!

Send both our 2014 1st rounders (Detroit and Portland) and Biz. Zbo is better than any player in the upcoming draft atm. We would have one of the best front court in the league with Zbo and Jefferson.

PG: Kemba

SG: Hendo

SF: MKG

PF: Randolph / McRoberts

C : Jefferson / Zeller

Randolph would look extremely damn sexy in a Hornets jersey next year.

First you wanted to tank because of the awesome prospects coming out in the next draft now, you want to trade the picks because you can get a player better than whats in the next draft.  Make up your mind.  You have more flip flops than taiwan.

Posted

First you wanted to tank because of the awesome prospects coming out in the next draft now, you want to trade the picks because you can get a player better than whats in the next draft.  Make up your mind.  You have more flip flops than taiwan.

That was a weak ass joke. Not even Taiwanese.

Posted

Really, people are getting excited about a Z-bo/ Jefferson combo?

I see y'all are big fans of the Isaiah Thomas approach to being a GM

1 person likes this

Posted

The Hornets have the worst shooting starting backcourt in basketball.

Hendo serves a purpose.  Kemba can be easily upgraded IMO.  He is so inconsistent with his jumper.  He puts up a good number of 4 for 20 type nights.

confused-o.gif

Posted

And MKG is great shooting from the outside or should I say from mid range? WoW you know a lot of basketball. Bravo. Just shut up.

Is reading a problem for you as well as having the worst opinion on basketball I've seen on this forum?

Posted

Really, people are getting excited about a Z-bo/ Jefferson combo?

I see y'all are big fans of the Isaiah Thomas approach to being a GM

I've honestly never seen so many "basketball fans" with such a lack of knowledge of the game. Then on this forum.

People think the same 2 type players playing with it each other at the same time  will work?? 

People do not understand spacing when it comes to basketball.

Posted

Bynum has been put on the shelf in Cleveland for "actions detrimental

Z-bo is aparently on the block as well. If we could swing it for Z-bo and Jefferson to be down low, it would be incredible. But we would have to abandon the 'building' scenario and be all for 'win-now'. Z-bo is as old as Brendan Haywood- WHAT!?!.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=truehoop&id=60723&src=desktop

I dont like the idea of 2 bangers down low stepping on eachothers toes we need a good shooting 4, Zeller is not that yet. That article I linked states why its best to have shooters on the floor and not be a back to basket team.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app