• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

Spanish radio call of the Hixon TD.. Might be the greatest thing I've ever heard

Repooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost!

Might as well go kill myself now, no reason to go on anymore.

remember... down the road, not across the street

DOMINICK HIIXXXOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY FINALLLY FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idc if its a repost i will still listen to another 30x like im doing now, getting chills again and again and again

nah don't do that, I'm sure somebody hasn't heard it yet.

That somebody would be me.  And now my family will get to hear it as well.  =)

This reminds me Jim Ross when he use to commentate WWE and Stone Cold was still wrestling. Jim Ross would always be "Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!" When Steve Austin would come out and do some crazy poo

Thanks for reposting this, I unlike the rest of the huddle, am not here 24/7 in order to say it was reposted. ;)