Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gameday Menu

39 posts in this topic

Posted

No fuging around today. Beer and wings are on the fuging menu and we will win in convincing fashion. What say you Huddle?

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes we win.

1 person likes this

Posted

A spiral honey-glazed ham with some garlic mashed potatoes, vegetables, stuffing and dinner rolls. My dad and I are celebrating both of our teams getting into the playoffs the same year for once.

2 people like this

Posted

Bud light and pizza for lunch. Got a steak in fridge in hopes of cooking for a celebratory dinner.

1 person likes this

Posted

I woke up at 5am, couldn't sleep. Decided to ICE UP. Chicken Biscuit and a Sweet Tea.

I'll probably throw on some Bratwurst around noon and wings for Sunday Night Football.

1 person likes this

Posted

Breakfast.......oats with walnuts, raisins, a sliced apple and cinnamon.

Lunch............grilled chicken breast with long grain brown rice and mixed veggies.

Dinner........a Panther victory

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I wanted to grill, but the weather isn't co-operating. If the rain will go away, grilling hamburgers and hotdogs. Got my chilli, coleslaw, and other various condiments ready as well and the 15 year old scotch left over from last Sunday.

1 person likes this

Posted

Breakfast.......oats with walnuts, raisins, a sliced apple and cinnamon.

Lunch............grilled chicken breast with long grain brown rice and mixed veggies.

Dinner........a Panther victory

where is the grease and alcohol?
1 person likes this

Posted

My special game-day loaded nachos (no, we are not fugging around) and plenty of bubbly, fiizzy adult beverages to wash it down.

1 person likes this

Posted

My special game-day loaded nachos (no, we are not fugging around) and plenty of bubbly, fiizzy adult beverages to wash it down.

what you got in them bitches?

Posted

where is the grease and alcohol?

nearing 60............with 40 years of lifting I eat to stay out of hospitals and off medication.........

But I had my days when I was younger......enjoy it while you are young because you can't do it without problems when you get older.......

4 people like this