Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Gameday Menu

No fuging around today. Beer and wings are on the fuging menu and we will win in convincing fashion. What say you Huddle?

Breakfast.......oats with walnuts, raisins, a sliced apple and cinnamon.

Lunch............grilled chicken breast with long grain brown rice and mixed veggies.

Dinner........a Panther victory

Well I wanted to grill, but the weather isn't co-operating. If the rain will go away, grilling hamburgers and hotdogs. Got my chilli, coleslaw, and other various condiments ready as well and the 15 year old scotch left over from last Sunday.

Breakfast.......oats with walnuts, raisins, a sliced apple and cinnamon.

Lunch............grilled chicken breast with long grain brown rice and mixed veggies.

Dinner........a Panther victory

where is the grease and alcohol?

My special game-day loaded nachos (no, we are not fugging around) and plenty of bubbly, fiizzy adult beverages to wash it down.

My special game-day loaded nachos (no, we are not fugging around) and plenty of bubbly, fiizzy adult beverages to wash it down.

what you got in them bitches?

where is the grease and alcohol?

nearing 60............with 40 years of lifting I eat to stay out of hospitals and off medication.........

But I had my days when I was younger......enjoy it while you are young because you can't do it without problems when you get older.......

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PanthersToast88