Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoff Tickets

452 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Do PSL owners have the option of buying them up before the general public?

It has been this way in the past.  But I have not received any emails to that effect as of yet.

Posted · Report post

Lol

I already have my Panthers playoff tickets taken care of. Might sell them to opposing fans just because of your post.

Please do. We do not want your bandwagoning ass in those stands.

Save your money for a jets game next season so you can watch Geno break the interception record.

Get the Fug off our forum, fareweather fan.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wonder if "throughout the Carolinas" means other than NC/SC you cant buy a ticket...

Damn

Yes, that is what it means

Posted · Report post

I think your credit card address has to be a nc or sc zip code to purchase them

Posted · Report post

Please do. We do not want your bandwagoning ass in those stands.

Save your money for a jets game next season so you can watch Geno break the interception record.

Get the Fug off our forum, fareweather fan.

Your forum. I have been on this board since 2004 and a Panthers fan since 2001. You ASSume to much off a avatar and signature pic.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Your forum. I have been on this board since 2004 and a Panthers fan since 2001. You ASSume to much off a avatar and signature pic.

Well, he does have over 90 posts, so......

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I've been around too. Join dates don't meean shit.

I know just as much as everyone on this forum that you have been nothing but an annoying ass bandwagon fan and you DO NOT deserve to celebrate.

GTFO.

Posted · Report post

I've been around too. Join dates don't meean poo.

I know just as much as everyone on this forum that you have been nothing but an annoying ass bandwagon fan and you DO NOT deserve to celebrate.

GTFO.

. Dude your going around to every thread on here calling people out for not being "real" fans. Just chill man we won the NFC South today....

Posted · Report post

Can we see the prices before they go live? I have a little over 400 bucks from Xmas. Nothing be better than buying 2 tickets for me and my g/f to go.

Posted · Report post

Im going to do my best to dig up that $61.

Don't forget that TicketBastards will add on at least $15 in service charges per ticket as well.

Posted · Report post

. Dude your going around to every thread on here calling people out for not being "real" fans. Just chill man we won the NFC South today....

Not everyone. Just squirrel and superJ.

I have watched these two bandwagoners talk poo and doubt this team all season, and then try to celebrate with us.

Its fuggin bullshit. The real fans have waited so long and been through so many tough years that these sort of fake ass fans should not get to celebrate.

I will not let their pussy ass ways go unnoticed. They are fake and undeserving and this is our day to celebrate. Get these clowns out of here.

Posted · Report post

Not everyone. Just squirrel and superJ.

I have watched these two bandwagoners talk poo and doubt this team all season, and then try to celebrate with us.

Its fuggin bullshit. The real fans have waited so long and been through so many tough years that these sort of fake ass fans should not get to celebrate.

I will not let their pussy ass ways go unnoticed. They are fake and undeserving and this is our day to celebrate. Get these clowns out of here.

Please find one quote in which I doubted this team? I might have said players need to improve but I have never doubted the team as a whole. I will be waiting.