Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoff Tickets

452 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Please find one quote in which I doubted this team? I might have said players need to improve but I have never doubted the team as a whole. I will be waiting.

Pffffffffft are you fugging serious?

I'm not even going to waste my time with your bandwagoning ass. Go play in your Geno > Cam thread and let the real fans celebrate.

Posted · Report post

Let's chill out with all the trash talk.

Enjoy the win. Bask in our divisional championship glory.

Anyway, so how will the process work? The sale goes live Wednesday at 10 am, so what are our chances of buying a single $61 ticket? Are we non-PSL owners just buying what the PSL owners left over? Does it matter that it is supposedly going to be restricted to just the Carolinas? Was it not restricted in the past?

Posted · Report post

Do PSL owners have the option of buying them up before the general public?

Buy them?? Lol we got billed
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Anyway, so how will the process work? The sale goes live Wednesday at 10 am, so what are our chances of buying a single $61 ticket? Are we non-PSL owners just buying what the PSL owners left over? Does it matter that it is supposedly going to be restricted to just the Carolinas? Was it not restricted in the past?

This and what are the pricing-tiers? In 2008 I bought a pair of 61$ tickets and want to purchase better seats this time around.

Posted · Report post

IIRC Psl owners don't get a option to buy more playoff tickets. Just for their psl seats. Last time they went quickly and most were bought online. I rememer people complaining that if you stood in line for them you didn't get any. Just be on thee computer 15 minutes before they go on sale. Don't worry where they are located just buy them or you you won't get any.

Posted · Report post

Please find one quote in which I doubted this team? I might have said players need to improve but I have never doubted the team as a whole. I will be waiting.

He's trying to play caption call out everybody that didn't agree with me. He's a joke right/

Posted · Report post

So how good would my chances be of buying some tickets be if I get online precisely at 10?

Posted · Report post

Buy them?? Lol we got billed

I think we get first dibs at buying additional tickets when they go on sale.

Posted · Report post

Your forum. I have been on this board since 2004 and a Panthers fan since 2001. You ASSume to much off a avatar and signature pic.

He knows not who you are, Squirrel. Please, spare him.

Posted · Report post

Tickets begin at only $61? That's surprising

Posted · Report post

So.....I really want to go to the first Playoff game in 2 weeks.....but, I will not allow myself to jinx the club. See, I have made it to two games in the last 3 season. First we got schooled by Tennessee, second was this season vs Seattle. Undefeated at home this season when I stay at home. I will continue my sacrifice until next season when the team can afford a potential loss due to my greed of wanting to "belong". I will conduct some sort of voodoo ritual in the offseason to cleans my hex. Keep Pounding!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

When are the tickets up for sale.

I can not find any info anywhere on this.

I would love to swing in and get something cheap, dont even give a fug where, ill watch standing on top of the stadium lights.