Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Playoff Tickets

452 posts in this topic

Do PSL owners have the option of buying them up before the general public?

We got invoiced about 3 weeks ago.

1 person likes this

For sure do not buy them from the Panthers. I have seen cheap options on sites like Ebay before. You use paypal and you are guaranteed your money back if the seller falls through 

No tickets left from the Panthers anyway

1 person likes this

For sure do not buy them from the Panthers. I have seen cheap options on sites like Ebay before. You use paypal and you are guaranteed your money back if the seller falls through 

Ha ha!  Some how i just don't bleeb you gonna make the game.

No tickets left from the Panthers anyway

I was referring to buying PSL's from the Panthers, There are many better options out there for much cheaper.

I was referring to buying PSL's from the Panthers, There are many better options out there for much cheaper.

Oh yeah definitely

My fiancé just got us 2 tickets section 104 row 16 on Ticket Exchange....the price was ridiculous but worth it because we will be repping the Panthers!!! So stoked!

1 person likes this

My fiancé just got us 2 tickets section 104 row 16 on Ticket Exchange....the price was ridiculous but worth it because we will be repping the Panthers!!! So stoked!

Excellent. Enjoy.

I would love to know how much you paid. pm me

The cheapest playoff tickets that I have seen online so far is $159.30 each for 537 row 32 on stubhub. As others have said prices will come down in the next week 

I saw on craigslist someone selling his playoff tickets and his PSLs.  The price he was asking for his PSL was pretty decent and you'd get the playoff tickets as well

1 person likes this

The cheapest playoff tickets that I have seen online so far is $159.30 each for 537 row 32 on stubhub. As others have said prices will come down in the next week 

yeah, I checked there as well. They do have tickets at $149.72 Upper End Zone Section 525, but its for 1 ticket only. So if anybody plans on going solo to the game, there ya go.