Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suck it, Alice.

72 posts in this topic

Posted

giphy.gif

9 people like this

Posted

That would be an excellent zinger if we were the 5th seed. Congrats on the division crown, it's been a while huh?

GB would be a better matchup for the saints than Philly will be.

Saints likely to get rolled in philly

2 people like this

Posted

So much pie here. fugkkkkking pie-gasm. Ahhhhhhhhh! Come and get it fatty, I smell you lurking! Come take your lumps and I hope the Saints have to go to the frozen hellhole called Philly!

2 people like this

Posted

GB would be a better matchup for the saints than Philly will be.

Saints likely to get rolled in philly

Dallas would've been the more suitable matchup, but I like our chances. In the snow, even!

Posted

Show yourself you fat fuging loser

6 people like this

Posted

don't expect him to show up until we are knocked out. if we do win the SB though, he'll never post here again

Posted

ha ha big deal

panther wins imploding NFC south and now their fans think there elite! lol fail

Perfect

Posted

I know you guys are to familiar with playoffs, but the point is to win, not just get in. I like the team that looks like this:

NEW ORLEANS -- Drew Brees completed his first 11 passes in Sunday's 42-17 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. And by the time the first half was over, Brees had thrown four touchdown passes -- three of them from 40 yards or more.

Meanwhile, a botched snap saves the Panthers with a one point victory, the same team people were making fun of Saints for only beating by 4, yet we were without 2 of our top 3 receivers and controlled the game the entire time. Good luck in playoffs with a below average offense. Unfortunately a one and done showing means a waste of 2nd seed, but at least they win those Tshirts and Hats for winning division, so it won't all be a loss! Lol

Posted

I know you guys are to familiar with playoffs, but the point is to win, not just get in. I like the team that looks like this:

NEW ORLEANS -- Drew Brees completed his first 11 passes in Sunday's 42-17 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. And by the time the first half was over, Brees had thrown four touchdown passes -- three of them from 40 yards or more.

Meanwhile, a botched snap saves the Panthers with a one point victory, the same team people were making fun of Saints for only beating by 4, yet we were without 2 of our top 3 receivers and controlled the game the entire time. Good luck in playoffs with a below average offense. Unfortunately a one and done showing means a waste of 2nd seed, but at least they win those Tshirts and Hats for winning division, so it won't all be a loss! Lol

It's too bad you will be playing on the road in Philly instead of against a sorry ass bucs team in the rapedome.

And I like the team that looks like this:

DIVISION CHAMPS

Posted

nB3iTfzrF.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

B0Xo8IoxO.gif

Posted

It's too bad you will be playing on the road in Philly instead of against a sorry ass bucs team in the rapedome.

And I like the team that looks like this:

DIVISION CHAMPS

Too bad in past few weeks the offense is equally pathetic at home and road!