Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suck it, Alice.

72 posts in this topic

Posted

I know you guys are to familiar with playoffs, but the point is to win, not just get in. I like the team that looks like this:

I knoew you is two familior wif tho englash langwauge, but the point is to actually sound like you are smart and educated. And at that you fail miserably.

Posted

Alice bro just stop. This poo you post then get humiliated so you disappear, I guess you muster up some of your manhood. Come back drop some more bs, rinse and repeat.

Posted

A Falcons fans calling out a Saints fan on Panthers board? Lol, interesting. Last I checked Saints won yesterday and dominated their 4 win divisional opponent and had the backup finish game, meanwhile the Panthers offense played like it was led by a backup QB for a 1 point win thanks to a bothched snap and free 7 point pick 6. Oh wait, it's the fan of the team that gave crapped the bed in final seconds calling out the fan of team that routed their opponent, seems legit!?

Free 7 point pick 6? Do you even football bro? The rook made a great play.

And that botched snap was caused by the 5,000+ Panther fans raising hell in the dome. Matt Ryan's douchey ass even said as much.

Posted

Alice.

lY2Er.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess the cowboys didnt work out for you huh you fat fug.

Go choke on cheetos.

1 person likes this

Posted

And that botched snap was caused by the 5,000+ Panther fans raising hell in the dome. Matt Ryan's douchey ass even said as much.

I think it had more to do with a sorry-ass Center who has no business still being employed in the NFL.
1 person likes this

Posted

Too bad in past few weeks the offense is equally pathetic at home and road!

Offense score more than defense gives up.... is a win lol all without steve smith also brag about that win over the Bucs we dominated them twice and gave up 19 points in two games to them..... that mighty saints defense of yours let them score 31 lol.

You squeaked by the falcons and the bucs the first time you played them...  Also the Falcons played a close game vs the Niners the previous week and it was Tony G's last game don't try to act like they are a run of the mill 4 win team...

Posted

hope you enjoy the Taint's one and done in Philly.  Taints will be watching Carolina host their second round game at home on their couches, just like the rest of us.  Time to start talking about your draft.  See you in April...unless you have a heart attack before then.

Posted

i've seen a recurring theme with pat that he thinks defensive touchdowns are easy or flukey or something and shouldn't count

melvin white was on the drive yesterday and was asked about that play.  he was watching for that pass because he had seen that scenario in film study and knew where ryan was likely going with that ball.  he sat on the route and ryan threw the interception right to him.  there was no more luck involved with that pick six than any other great defensive play.

Posted

I know you guys are to familiar with playoffs, but the point is to win, not just get in. I like the team that looks like this:

NEW ORLEANS -- Drew Brees completed his first 11 passes in Sunday's 42-17 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. And by the time the first half was over, Brees had thrown four touchdown passes -- three of them from 40 yards or more.

Meanwhile, a botched snap saves the Panthers with a one point victory, the same team people were making fun of Saints for only beating by 4, yet we were without 2 of our top 3 receivers and controlled the game the entire time. Good luck in playoffs with a below average offense. Unfortunately a one and done showing means a waste of 2nd seed, but at least they win those Tshirts and Hats for winning division, so it won't all be a loss! Lol

apologize to god for being such a waste of oxygen. also i drove through metairie today and couldn't tell the difference between it and the slums of south manila

2 people like this

Posted

apologize to god for being such a waste of oxygen. also i drove through metairie today and couldn't tell the difference between it and the slums of south manila

Told you Metairie is a shithole.

2 people like this

Posted

the entire city smells like three-day-old shrimp

5 people like this