Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Along the Sidelines - Division Champs Edition

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Good stuff, we'll find a way to resign Hardy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I want to see Hardy become legendary at Carolina. He could be apart of something so special on that D.

Only teams willing to spend big money for a DE will be teams not making the playoffs like Carolina. 

Posted

I think we'll have about $25 million in cap space, $13 from carry over and $12 million in 2014 space. I honestly think Getts franchises Hardy for the $11 Million DE tag to either work out a long term deal or get some form of compensation. I want Hardy to be a Panther in 2014, but to let him walk with the potential of going to Tampa Bay is unacceptable.

Posted

Hardy may not get a new contract extension for 2014, but he will be a Panther. Bank on it. 

Posted

Love the picture of Drayton Florence.  I'd guess this was taken right near the 2 minute warning in the 4th.  The "Lets Go Panthers" chant had started to take over the dome and it got the Defense jacked.

What a great day in BOA south!

Posted

Yeh, its going to come down to whether Hardy is more concerned with winning or getting paid. I don't see Hardy having the same success with another line. IMO. I would love to keep him but we have to be smart. We are building a TEAM, it takes more than one guy. He is very important & would be a great loss. But if he wants to walk, we have to let him. Because he does deserve a good contract.

Posted

Love the picture of Drayton Florence. I'd guess this was taken right near the 2 minute warning in the 4th. The "Lets Go Panthers" chant had started to take over the dome and it got the Defense jacked.

What a great day in BOA south!

Yep that was it.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

Posted

Very nice Zod...how did you get in the locker room?.

Let's just say the Georgia Dome has extra large air ducts.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

1 person likes this

Posted

Those are amazing photos as usual Zod.  I love the the air walking photo the best!!!

Posted

We have Cam and Luke contracts coming up along with one highly payed DE and a couple other young very promising ones.

We won't be paying Hardy his market worth.

Gettleman is not Hurney.

I can definitely see us not signing Hardy, but I don't think we have even one "very promising" young DE.

Posted

Me after the final play!

1495522_3712451945269_1017093957_n.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Me after the final play!

1495522_3712451945269_1017093957_n.jpg

Please pull up your pants ;-). The room is great, props and pie to you, sir! 

1 person likes this