77 replies to this topic

#1 Your GFs favorite huddler

Your GFs favorite huddler

• ALL-PRO
  • 914 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

POPULAR

Soooo I was at a bar celebrating the panthers NFCS championship and of course mingling with other panther fans,....I sparked a convo with another fan wearing a Smitty jersey and all he could do was criticize cam....literally like he said he hated cam and wished jimmy worked out...I know many might think this an anomally but I've literally heard this same bs from like 8 "fans"....what's the fugging deal why hate on the savior of our franchise like bs like that will chase him off and send him to a big market....cam seems to love Carolina and we should love him back...y'all haters need to recognize and stop bitching before you scare off the best thing that's happened to us in years....I don't understand the hatred it literally seems to me to be blatant racism like just because cam has some personality and isnt your normal bs "we did great QB" doesn't mean he needs to be hated on by our own fans....grow the fug up it's friggin 2013 almost 2014 that bs don't fly.....I love my friggin QB!!!!!

#2 smash_n_dash

smash_n_dash

Double Trouble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

The hatred stems from the media and his entrance into the league.  The media has trained people to question Cam because of his "demeanor" and the "Scam" Newton campaign that went on years ago, and still went on through last year. 

Edit: I do want to state that I love Newton.  He's the best QB we've had since late January 2006.

#3 Your GFs favorite huddler

• ALL-PRO
  • 914 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

Such bs.....

#4 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,173 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:52 AM

Regardless of what those people may claim, I don't consider them fans.

Also, I'll fully admit that for every person who feels this way, you'll probably also run into one who feels like Cam has never done anything wrong, never made a bad throw or incorrect read, and saw him in fact walk on water just last night.

I tend to just try to ignore both groups.

#5 Qu1million

Qu1million

CantBeatMeInMadden!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:52 AM

I think u hit it on the spot, racism...I love my QB too but I cringed and want to rip my hair out when he throws high lol

#6 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

A racist guy with a 89 jersey?

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,131 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:55 AM

did you ask if he goes by the name highlandfire

#8 smash_n_dash

smash_n_dash

Double Trouble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

Just googled "Cam Newton" and clicked on the first link. 

It was a moment where Newton could have turned inward, pouting and feeling sorry for himself and raging at his underperforming teammates. Heaven knows he'd pulled that kind of attitude before, living up to every diva stereotype.

http://sports.yahoo....43126--nfl.html

Not real sure if this type of comment will ever go away unless Cam wins the Superbowl, and its because of offensive performance, not defensive performance.

#9 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

Another poster in another thread (too lazy and drunk to look it up now) said it best; he said something like "those haters want Caucasio McLunchpail".  They are losers simple and plain.  When people refuse to be objective and refuse to use their brains when it comes to analyzing/judging Cam your best bet is to mentally say "fug you" and then pray to the great sky spirit that they don't procreate and continue to poison the gene pool with their idiocy.

#10 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

double post

#11 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,326 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

Sadly, a lot of people still don't want to see a black quarterback succeed. And yes, the position makes a difference in this case. Those same people point to Cam's celebrations or whatever straws they can grasp at to try tearing him down, ignoring all the outstanding qualities about him.

The moral as always, the world is full of idiots. Don't listen to them. 

#12 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

You have people on this very forum who act or have acted the same way. Most of those "fans" are gone now that we are winning, but there are still a lot of so called panther fans who have not fully supported cam no matter how he plays.

#13 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,624 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:07 AM

Do yourself a favor, as soon as someone says "Sure wish Clausen had worked out." politely end the conversation.

These lost souls are too far gone to be helped and they're wasting your valuable time.

#14 Your GFs favorite huddler

• ALL-PRO
  • 914 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:12 AM

It just really frustrates me that we have someone who truely cares about winning at all costs and simply because he has some peronality and has fun on the field he's hated on like it's really so sad we as a people still act like this and I really hope this doesn't end in a Lebron move

#15 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

Mclunchpail is a warrior though, and he really loves the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com