• LocationKurby

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

Jimmy? LMFAO

#77 crowntownpanther

crowntownpanther

• ALL-PRO
  • 122 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:26 AM

Panthers fans come in every variety.  Fact is that its a new franchise whose fan base is mostly transplanted from elsewhere, in many cases from places with older, more established teams and traditions.  Mixed loyalties dilute our true fan base a LOT.  Thats part of the problem, transplant fans who cheer for the boys in blue when its convenient.  The other part is just us.  Ill be the first to say I was calling for Ron's head early this season.  I wasnt alone and we were all wrong.   What a mistake.  No matter what happens this year (Ahem, Lombardi Trophy), Ron Rivera has done a great job.  You dont go 11 out of 12 in this league without good coaching.  But David says it better    

http://espn.go.com/b...o-hot-commodity

#78 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

I didn't care for how chud utilized him the first 2 seasons. The qb should never be your main weapon in a running game. That and it made us one demitional. Cam has made great progress this year and only runs when he needs too and is more focused. He still has some improvement to do but with the way he playing now and the defense we have. We can win the sb. I'm enjoying the run now and won't worry about the rest til after the playoffs.

Just imagine geno smith naked amirite?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com