Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some easy ways to avoid and/or cure cancer

85 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Actually the info is good. You cant seriously be arguing against the benefits of veganism? At this point its known that if done right it will cure/prevent all kinds of cancer.

Vegan diets, paleo diets, whatever....
Sure, for the most part, those are healthier than the normal diet the average person eats.

But why tell lies to "convince" people to switch over?
Most of the people who eat shitty diets eat shitty diets because a shitty diet is cheap. Most people aren't going to pay $6.00 for a vegan-approved broccoli stalk when they can get a bag of frozen broccoli, containing many stalks of broccoli, for a dollar.

And the information is not good. Cancer cells are your body's own cells (your immune system doesn't normally attack its own cells, unless you believe lupus is a genetic advantage over cancer).

Cancer cells create their own acid. That is why cancerous bodies are usually acidic bodies (at least in areas where cancer spreads). It isn't necessarily the other way around. Yes, a low acidic diet is good for your body, but usually has no effect on cancer.

And how in the world do you justify posting something that claims to be from Johns Hopkins when Johns Hopkins says its bogus?

Posted · Report post

Vegan diets, paleo diets, whatever....
Sure, for the most part, those are healthier than the normal diet the average person eats.

But why tell lies to "convince" people to switch over?
Most of the people who eat shitty diets eat shitty diets because a shitty diet is cheap. Most people aren't going to pay $6.00 for a vegan-approved broccoli stalk when they can get a bag of frozen broccoli, containing manual stalks of broccoli, for a dollar.

And the information is not good. Cancer cells are your body's own cells (your immune system doesn't normally attack its own cells, unless you believe lupus is a genetic advantage over cancer).

Cancer cells create their own acid. That is why cancerous bodies are usually acidic bodies (at least in areas where cancer spreads). It isn't necessarily the other way around. Yes, a low acidic diet is good for your body, but usually has no effect on cancer.

No one is telling any lies...and its funny you brought up the monetary aspect to all this. I am under the impression that the food industry, just like the pharmaceutical industry, are in the business of keeping people sick and addicted. This is especially telling consider how much billions of dollars cancer treatments rake in every year. So basically, we have a rigged economy that forces people to eat cheap garbage, which in turn keeps the medical industry busy with sick people they intend on keeping sick for as long as possible without actually ever curing them, in order to keep the money flowing in.

And no I'm sorry but you are incorrect about cancer. It is easily curable by maintaining an alkaline situation in your body. In such an environment it is impossible for cancer to sustain. Both my grandfather and my father have fended off cancer in this way. People do it all the time. Cancer is not that big of a deal really...the chemo people take in response to it is what ends up killing them in the end. Since people are so brainwashed by western medicine, they will naively go down that lethal avenue without thinking twice.

Posted · Report post

No one is telling any lies...and its funny you brought up the monetary aspect to all this. I am under the impression that the food industry, just like the pharmaceutical industry, are in the business of keeping people sick and addicted. This is especially telling consider how much billions of dollars cancer treatments rake in every year. So basically, we have a rigged economy that forces people to eat cheap garbage, which in turn keeps the medical industry busy with sick people they intend on keeping sick for as long as possible without actually ever curing them, in order to keep the money flowing in.

And no I'm sorry but you are incorrect about cancer. It is easily curable by maintaining an alkaline situation in your body. In such an environment it is impossible for cancer to sustain. Both my grandfather and my father have fended off cancer in this way. People do it all the time. Cancer is not that big of a deal really...the chemo people take in response to it is what ends up killing them in the end. Since people are so brainwashed by western medicine, they will naively go down that lethal avenue without thinking twice.

if your father and grandfather fended off cancer with a low acidic diet, then they didn't fend off cancer. again, cancer cells create their own acid to expedite their reproduction.

Did they use western medicine to determine they had cancer, or were they fighting off cysts?

Posted · Report post

And how in the world do you justify posting something that claims to be from Johns Hopkins when Johns Hopkins says its bogus?

I'm not all that concerned with the John Hopkins portion of the article. Regardless of that little bit, this is known information...health 101 common sense type stuff. I'd be blown away if Johns Hopkins were to actually come out and admit that diet is everything.

Posted · Report post

if your father and grandfather fended off cancer with a low acidic diet, then they didn't fend off cancer. again, cancer cells create their own acid to expedite their reproduction.

Did they use western medicine to determine they had cancer, or were they fighting off cysts?

Yes it was through western examination methods that they found they had cancer. My grandfather had leukemia and my father had a tumor is his head. Through diet change and home electromagnetic treatments, they were both able to keep their systems permanently cleansed and balanced so that the cancer could not survive.

Posted · Report post

Yes it was through western examination methods that they found they had cancer. My grandfather had leukemia and my father had a tumor is his head. Through diet change and home electromagnetic treatments, they were both able to keep their systems permanently cleansed and balanced so that the cancer could not survive.

well yeah, bio res can be effective with certain types of cancer... without a diet change.

Posted · Report post

Hahaha oh lord

I pointed out three things wrong with what you posted.
Surely you can give more than an "oh lord" to Frash's link?

Posted · Report post

I pointed out three things wrong with what you posted.
Surely you can give more than an "oh lord" to Frash's link?

I said "oh lord" because I'm not so sure how relevant that information is to the discussion. Seemed to me like Frash's goal was to find any manner in which to demonize veganism, while at the same time rationalizing carnivorism.

Posted · Report post

I said "oh lord" because I'm not so sure how relevant that information is to the discussion. Seemed to me like Frash's goal was to find any manner in which to demonize veganism, while at the same time rationalizing carnivorism.

could be...
weren't you doing the same, but vice versa?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I agree that as far as pure diet the best way to prevent cancer is something similar to veganism.

I should probably get on that.

I also think the biggest predictor of cancer is genes.