Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Some easy ways to avoid and/or cure cancer

85 posts in this topic

Another great things is apple cider vinegar. I've been drinking the stuff 3 times a day for the last two years and haven't gotten sick since. It's an excellent source of alkalinity and is pretty much a cure-all. Asides from drinking it, i've used it to cure many ailments that status-quo medicine had zero effect on. If anyone is interested, you should get Bragg's organic raw ACV; Earth Fare sells it.

Also a great way to help prevent cancer: don't visit people who smoke inside their home/apartment

1 person likes this

Mr Rogers - Stomach Cancer

Just sayin...

One of my favorite episodes

Also a great way to help prevent cancer: don't visit people who smoke inside their home/apartment

Someone who is a non-smoker is at very little risk of getting cancer via tobacco. The only ways this would happen is if their immune system is total garbage and they feed themselves crap all day; or theyre hanging out in a room subbed out with tobacco smoke all day every day. Second hand smoke really is nothing in comparison to smoking an actual cigarette.

One of my favorite episodes

Wow you cant actually take that seriously. I cant believe they actually have the nerve to defend fast food...but then again these are the same guys that told us walmart is the shining beacon of glory for capitalism and the free world, haha. 

Someone who is a non-smoker is at very little risk of getting cancer via tobacco. The only ways this would happen is if their immune system is total garbage and they feed themselves crap all day; or theyre hanging out in a room subbed out with tobacco smoke all day every day. Second hand smoke really is nothing in comparison to smoking an actual cigarette.

And and and if they're not wearing a hazmat suit with powered air filtering/purifying apparatus

Venom thinks a show based on skepticism and calling people out of their bullshit can't be taken seriously.  Shocking.  

Venom thinks a show based on skepticism and calling people out of their bullshit can't be taken seriously.  Shocking.  

Youre not helping your own point out much here.

I told you guys that Venom was batshit crazy......

He is officially gone off the deep end now.