Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some easy ways to avoid and/or cure cancer

85 posts in this topic

Posted

I told you guys that Venom was batshit crazy......

He is officially gone off the deep end now.

You are blowing my mind. Is the majority of the world really this ignorant when it comes to this stuff??

FAT HATTER WITH ALL TEH HEALTH ANSWERZ!!!!111

Posted

You are blowing my mind. Is the majority of the world really this ignorant when it comes to this stuff??

FAT HATTER WITH ALL TEH HEALTH ANSWERZ!!!!111

Keep making these threads.  They are hilarious.

Saying a healthy diet and exercise regime improves your health is one thing.  To spout poo about second hand smoke being a myth and that eating different can cure cancer is another.

And....that does not change the fact that you are truly Batshit Crazy.  You just don't know it.

Posted

Keep making these threads.  They are hilarious.

Saying a healthy diet and exercise regime improves your health is one thing.  To spout poo about second hand smoke being a myth and that eating different can cure cancer is another.

And....that does not change the fact that you are truly Batshit Crazy.  You just don't know it.

God youre a moron.

Posted

God youre a moron.

The guy who thinks he can cure cancer by changing his diet thinks others are morons....that is just so precious...and sad.

Being called a moron by someone who is batshit crazy is fine with me.  I should start worrying the moment that you and I start thinking alike.....in that case paranoia and mental illness has set in.

Posted

Food toxins - very real and condensed in meat

Cigarette - alleged harm caused by innumerable amounts of real chemicals known to affect health unfounded

Thermite paint - very real; used by Larry Silverstein regularly to collect insurance money.

Posted

The guy who thinks he can cure cancer by changing his diet thinks others are morons....that is just so precious...and sad.

Being called a moron by someone who is batshit crazy is fine with me.  I should start worrying the moment that you and I start thinking alike.....in that case paranoia and mental illness has set in.

Talking with you is pointless, especially since your agenda half the time is to be a pretentious douche bag. If you honestly don't think diet has anything to do with health then i'd think again about who you're calling moronic. I have nothing to prove to you so none of this really matters. People cure cancer through diet change all the time, including two direct family members of mine. So with this being said, I know what I know to be true regardless of your uneducated opinion.

All in all, I can only assume the main reason you are spewing such naïve garbage is to reinforce your poor dietary habits so you can continue surfing through life in comfortable denial.

Posted

Talking with you is pointless, especially since your agenda half the time is to be a pretentious douche bag. If you honestly don't think diet has anything to do with health then i'd think again about who you're calling moronic. I have nothing to prove to you so none of this really matters. People cure cancer through diet change all the time, including two direct family members of mine. So with this being said, I know what I know to be true regardless of your uneducated opinion.

All in all, I can only assume the main reason you are spewing such naïve garbage is to reinforce your poor dietary habits so you can continue surfing through life in comfortable denial.

You are still batshit crazy no matter how many times you post this poo.

I said that eating correctly does go a long way in being healthy....as does a proper exercise regime.  But, that is a far cry from thinking that changing your diet can cure cancer....there is zero evidence to support that ridiculous claim.

Just like when someone pointed out several Vegans who died from cancer.....and your response is "they didn't do it right".  Beyond laughable.

And NO....yoru conspiracy theory websites to not count as credible evidence.

Posted

You are still batshit crazy no matter how many times you post this poo.

I said that eating correctly does go a long way in being healthy....as does a proper exercise regime.  But, that is a far cry from thinking that changing your diet can cure cancer....there is zero evidence to support that ridiculous claim.

Just like when someone pointed out several Vegans who died from cancer.....and your response is "they didn't do it right".  Beyond laughable.

And NO....yoru conspiracy theory websites to not count as credible evidence.

So you're telling me that if one's diet consists of nothing but ice cream, mcdonalds cheeseburgers, and sodas, they are not running a higher risk of getting cancer? This is what you're implying...which is completely idiotic. Is it really that hard to wrap your head around the concept that diseases cannot survive in bodily situations that are cleansed and pure? Just like anything else, diseases aren't self sustaining...they must feed off other toxins in order to thrive. If there are no other toxins available for consumption then it is game over; cancer = dead. Its really that simple. Something tells me youre not in the business of having reasonable conversations though. I think you live for the argument and shunning of others.

How is "not doing vegan right" beyond laughable? Technically if someone's diet consisted of nothing but animal crackers and soda all day every day, they'd be considered vegan. Veganism simply refers to the exclusion of animal products from one's lifestyle. That's it. There are many many ways you can do veganism...some healthier than others.

I'm pretty sure that you'd consider anything not mainstream media to be a conspiracy site. And of course mainstream media will never report on this realm of info...there's way too much money to be made.

Posted

So you're telling me that if one's diet consists of nothing but ice cream, mcdonalds cheeseburgers, and sodas, they are not running a higher risk of getting cancer?

There is zero correlating evidence that any of those lead to cancer.

Obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes....yes.  But there is ZERO evidence to support you claim that they cause cancer....thus not eating them can cure cancer.

You might need to loosen that tinfoil hat a little....I think it is cutting off the blood flow to what few brain cells you have left.

Posted

There is zero correlating evidence that any of those lead to cancer.

Obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes....yes.  But there is ZERO evidence to support you claim that they cause cancer....thus not eating them can cure cancer.

You might need to loosen that tinfoil hat a little....I think it is cutting off the blood flow to what few brain cells you have left.

OMFG. Dude. Sugar is the #1 cancer feeder there is.

At this point i'm pretty sure you're trolling me hard. There's no way you can be this out to lunch.

Posted

Cigarette smoke clocking in at 1a

Posted

Cigarette - alleged harm caused by innumerable amounts of real chemicals known to affect health unfounded

It's funny how you like to change my words around. Yes it is known that the chemicals found in cigarettes are not good for you and will likely lead to system imbalances, in turn causing cancer. All I was stating is that breathing in second hand smoke a few times every here and there, completely pales in comparison to smoking actual cigarettes, directly into the lungs, 20 times a day, every day, for many years. The point is that attaining cancer solely through second hand smoke is extremely unlikely. If anything, second hand smoke would be the icing on the cake to other areas of significant toxicity within the body, thus a deficient immune system, thus cancer.