Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Some easy ways to avoid and/or cure cancer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
84 replies to this topic

#13 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

weed

#14 mav1234

mav1234

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

The specific part of the HIV ate away specifics cells of the girls girls cancer, it didn't give her the HIV virus.

I wasn't saying that polio and cancer have anything in common. There are many theories on the origin of HIV, one of which was that it was a polio vaccine gone wrong. I was only trying to suggest that HIV may have been the side effect of a benevolent attempt to cure disease.

Ahh.  I don't think this is the case.  We have some pretty strong evidence what the origin of HIV is due to it's close evolutionary relationship to SIV and the like.

#15 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Also, as to the content of the article, a lot of it flies in the face of current research, and they provide no citations of any kind and very little explanation for what's going on.  I've read a bit about the alkaline/acidic body stuff and it sounds like pseudo science.  Trying to keep an open mind on it, and many of the reccommendations they make are just good sense anyway (in terms of diet), so meh.

#16 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

I have a feeling this list originated at www.vegancirclejerk.org
sooooo much bad info here...

funny it mentions johns hopkins, but doesn't link to it. so, I decided to see what they have to say.

http://m.hopkinsmedi..._is_a_hoax.html

oh

Actually the info is good. You cant seriously be arguing against the benefits of veganism? At this point its known that if done right it will cure/prevent all kinds of cancer.

#17 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

As long as there are people like Venom who will believe ANYTHING.....people will continue to spread these ridiculous hoaxes.

How are you not aware of this information presented in the OP? Veganism is hands down by far the most healthy thing you can ever do. There's no arguing against it. The problem here is you guys are all addicted to eating garbage that will kill you, but are in so much denial about it that you smugly shun this information in order to keep your rationalized false narrative alive and well in your minds. The food industry is the biggest killer in America, which should be no surprise...half the population is obese these days. So gross.

#18 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:08 PM

This is simple stuff guys...and was hoping it would be health 101 for more of you. Cancer can only thrive and sustain in environments that are toxic. If you constantly feed your body with a bunch of unnatural, artificial, modified, crap, then you're asking for trouble. As I stated earlier...look at how fat everyone is. It's no wonder this country has the highest cancer rates in the world. On the other hand however, if you eat a raw vegetable diet as our bodies were meant to, you are then creating a pure, cleansed-out, natural situation in your body, free from toxins and their ability to sustain. Like I said, its that simple...and you are what you eat.

What's especially sad is that I'm willing to bet that most people would still not go vegan even if they were presented with the ultimatum that they would die if they didn't...which speaks volumes for the massive food addiction problem we currently face in this country. What's ironic is the food industry has become a bigger problem then the tobacco industry at this point.

#19 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

http://www.theonion....ou-are,34026/#1

#20 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

i agree that avoiding franken food is wise. but i also believe you can in fact eat good grass fed meat that is out there.

but there are a ton of wacky stuff they put in our food and God only knows what it does to us.

when you have kids and you start to notice changes in their behavior after they eat certain things then you start to do some homework.

#21 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

It's also crazy what all the steroids in the meat has done to growing children over the last couple decades. It seems as though it's sped up the growing process for these kids. I remember when I was younger, the girls in my middle school classes were still wearing training bras. These days i'll see 12-year-olds that could pass for 20. It's freaking nuts. It goes for any age range though really. Most people I come across who are my age look like they've got 10 years on me.

#22 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

How are you not aware of this information presented in the OP? Veganism is hands down by far the most healthy thing you can ever do. There's no arguing against it. The problem here is you guys are all addicted to eating garbage that will kill you, but are in so much denial about it that you smugly shun this information in order to keep your rationalized false narrative alive and well in your minds. The food industry is the biggest killer in America, which should be no surprise...half the population is obese these days. So gross.

I am not saying that it isn't healthy.  And, I will be the first one to say that proper diet and exercise are extremely imprtant in maintaining proper health (even though I do not practice said diet and exercise).

But this list of bullshit saying that these things cure or stop cancer is that....just bullshit.  The fact that they lied and were quoting Johns Hopkins is just the icing on the cake.

#23 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

This is simple stuff guys...and was hoping it would be health 101 for more of you. Cancer can only thrive and sustain in environments that are toxic.

This is where your bullshit starts....there is zero evidence that supports your statement.

Healthy eating and exercise do NOT prevent nor cure cancer.

#24 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

This is where your bullshit starts....there is zero evidence that supports your statement.

Healthy eating and exercise do NOT prevent nor cure cancer.

Of course it does...and I never said anything about exercise. If you eat healthy then it is impossible for toxicity to sustain. This is common sense stuff. How are you not aware of this?