oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

I have a feeling this list originated at www.vegancirclejerk.org
sooooo much bad info here...

funny it mentions johns hopkins, but doesn't link to it. so, I decided to see what they have to say.

http://m.hopkinsmedi..._is_a_hoax.html

oh

Actually the info is good. You cant seriously be arguing against the benefits of veganism? At this point its known that if done right it will cure/prevent all kinds of cancer.

#17 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

As long as there are people like Venom who will believe ANYTHING.....people will continue to spread these ridiculous hoaxes.

How are you not aware of this information presented in the OP? Veganism is hands down by far the most healthy thing you can ever do. There's no arguing against it. The problem here is you guys are all addicted to eating garbage that will kill you, but are in so much denial about it that you smugly shun this information in order to keep your rationalized false narrative alive and well in your minds. The food industry is the biggest killer in America, which should be no surprise...half the population is obese these days. So gross.

#18 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:08 PM

This is simple stuff guys...and was hoping it would be health 101 for more of you. Cancer can only thrive and sustain in environments that are toxic. If you constantly feed your body with a bunch of unnatural, artificial, modified, crap, then you're asking for trouble. As I stated earlier...look at how fat everyone is. It's no wonder this country has the highest cancer rates in the world. On the other hand however, if you eat a raw vegetable diet as our bodies were meant to, you are then creating a pure, cleansed-out, natural situation in your body, free from toxins and their ability to sustain. Like I said, its that simple...and you are what you eat.

What's especially sad is that I'm willing to bet that most people would still not go vegan even if they were presented with the ultimatum that they would die if they didn't...which speaks volumes for the massive food addiction problem we currently face in this country. What's ironic is the food industry has become a bigger problem then the tobacco industry at this point.

#19 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,916 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

http://www.theonion....ou-are,34026/#1

#20 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,967 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

i agree that avoiding franken food is wise. but i also believe you can in fact eat good grass fed meat that is out there.

but there are a ton of wacky stuff they put in our food and God only knows what it does to us.

when you have kids and you start to notice changes in their behavior after they eat certain things then you start to do some homework.

#21 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

It's also crazy what all the steroids in the meat has done to growing children over the last couple decades. It seems as though it's sped up the growing process for these kids. I remember when I was younger, the girls in my middle school classes were still wearing training bras. These days i'll see 12-year-olds that could pass for 20. It's freaking nuts. It goes for any age range though really. Most people I come across who are my age look like they've got 10 years on me.

#22 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,960 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

How are you not aware of this information presented in the OP? Veganism is hands down by far the most healthy thing you can ever do. There's no arguing against it. The problem here is you guys are all addicted to eating garbage that will kill you, but are in so much denial about it that you smugly shun this information in order to keep your rationalized false narrative alive and well in your minds. The food industry is the biggest killer in America, which should be no surprise...half the population is obese these days. So gross.

I am not saying that it isn't healthy.  And, I will be the first one to say that proper diet and exercise are extremely imprtant in maintaining proper health (even though I do not practice said diet and exercise).

But this list of bullshit saying that these things cure or stop cancer is that....just bullshit.  The fact that they lied and were quoting Johns Hopkins is just the icing on the cake.

#23 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,960 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

This is simple stuff guys...and was hoping it would be health 101 for more of you. Cancer can only thrive and sustain in environments that are toxic.

This is where your bullshit starts....there is zero evidence that supports your statement.

Healthy eating and exercise do NOT prevent nor cure cancer.

#24 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

This is where your bullshit starts....there is zero evidence that supports your statement.

Healthy eating and exercise do NOT prevent nor cure cancer.

Of course it does...and I never said anything about exercise. If you eat healthy then it is impossible for toxicity to sustain. This is common sense stuff. How are you not aware of this?

#25 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

Actually the info is good. You cant seriously be arguing against the benefits of veganism? At this point its known that if done right it will cure/prevent all kinds of cancer.

Vegan diets, paleo diets, whatever....
Sure, for the most part, those are healthier than the normal diet the average person eats.

But why tell lies to "convince" people to switch over?
Most of the people who eat shitty diets eat shitty diets because a shitty diet is cheap. Most people aren't going to pay $6.00 for a vegan-approved broccoli stalk when they can get a bag of frozen broccoli, containing many stalks of broccoli, for a dollar.

And the information is not good. Cancer cells are your body's own cells (your immune system doesn't normally attack its own cells, unless you believe lupus is a genetic advantage over cancer).

Cancer cells create their own acid. That is why cancerous bodies are usually acidic bodies (at least in areas where cancer spreads). It isn't necessarily the other way around. Yes, a low acidic diet is good for your body, but usually has no effect on cancer.

And how in the world do you justify posting something that claims to be from Johns Hopkins when Johns Hopkins says its bogus?

#26 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:31 PM

Vegan diets, paleo diets, whatever....
Sure, for the most part, those are healthier than the normal diet the average person eats.

But why tell lies to "convince" people to switch over?
Most of the people who eat shitty diets eat shitty diets because a shitty diet is cheap. Most people aren't going to pay $6.00 for a vegan-approved broccoli stalk when they can get a bag of frozen broccoli, containing manual stalks of broccoli, for a dollar.

And the information is not good. Cancer cells are your body's own cells (your immune system doesn't normally attack its own cells, unless you believe lupus is a genetic advantage over cancer).

Cancer cells create their own acid. That is why cancerous bodies are usually acidic bodies (at least in areas where cancer spreads). It isn't necessarily the other way around. Yes, a low acidic diet is good for your body, but usually has no effect on cancer.

No one is telling any lies...and its funny you brought up the monetary aspect to all this. I am under the impression that the food industry, just like the pharmaceutical industry, are in the business of keeping people sick and addicted. This is especially telling consider how much billions of dollars cancer treatments rake in every year. So basically, we have a rigged economy that forces people to eat cheap garbage, which in turn keeps the medical industry busy with sick people they intend on keeping sick for as long as possible without actually ever curing them, in order to keep the money flowing in.

And no I'm sorry but you are incorrect about cancer. It is easily curable by maintaining an alkaline situation in your body. In such an environment it is impossible for cancer to sustain. Both my grandfather and my father have fended off cancer in this way. People do it all the time. Cancer is not that big of a deal really...the chemo people take in response to it is what ends up killing them in the end. Since people are so brainwashed by western medicine, they will naively go down that lethal avenue without thinking twice.

#27 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

No one is telling any lies...and its funny you brought up the monetary aspect to all this. I am under the impression that the food industry, just like the pharmaceutical industry, are in the business of keeping people sick and addicted. This is especially telling consider how much billions of dollars cancer treatments rake in every year. So basically, we have a rigged economy that forces people to eat cheap garbage, which in turn keeps the medical industry busy with sick people they intend on keeping sick for as long as possible without actually ever curing them, in order to keep the money flowing in.

And no I'm sorry but you are incorrect about cancer. It is easily curable by maintaining an alkaline situation in your body. In such an environment it is impossible for cancer to sustain. Both my grandfather and my father have fended off cancer in this way. People do it all the time. Cancer is not that big of a deal really...the chemo people take in response to it is what ends up killing them in the end. Since people are so brainwashed by western medicine, they will naively go down that lethal avenue without thinking twice.

if your father and grandfather fended off cancer with a low acidic diet, then they didn't fend off cancer. again, cancer cells create their own acid to expedite their reproduction.

Did they use western medicine to determine they had cancer, or were they fighting off cysts?

#28 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

And how in the world do you justify posting something that claims to be from Johns Hopkins when Johns Hopkins says its bogus?

I'm not all that concerned with the John Hopkins portion of the article. Regardless of that little bit, this is known information...health 101 common sense type stuff. I'd be blown away if Johns Hopkins were to actually come out and admit that diet is everything.

#29 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

if your father and grandfather fended off cancer with a low acidic diet, then they didn't fend off cancer. again, cancer cells create their own acid to expedite their reproduction.

Did they use western medicine to determine they had cancer, or were they fighting off cysts?

Yes it was through western examination methods that they found they had cancer. My grandfather had leukemia and my father had a tumor is his head. Through diet change and home electromagnetic treatments, they were both able to keep their systems permanently cleansed and balanced so that the cancer could not survive.

#30 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

Yes it was through western examination methods that they found they had cancer. My grandfather had leukemia and my father had a tumor is his head. Through diet change and home electromagnetic treatments, they were both able to keep their systems permanently cleansed and balanced so that the cancer could not survive.

well yeah, bio res can be effective with certain types of cancer... without a diet change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com