#33 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hahaha oh lord

I pointed out three things wrong with what you posted.
Surely you can give more than an "oh lord" to Frash's link?

#34 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

I pointed out three things wrong with what you posted.
Surely you can give more than an "oh lord" to Frash's link?

I said "oh lord" because I'm not so sure how relevant that information is to the discussion. Seemed to me like Frash's goal was to find any manner in which to demonize veganism, while at the same time rationalizing carnivorism.

#35 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

I said "oh lord" because I'm not so sure how relevant that information is to the discussion. Seemed to me like Frash's goal was to find any manner in which to demonize veganism, while at the same time rationalizing carnivorism.

could be...
weren't you doing the same, but vice versa?

#36 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,147 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

I agree that as far as pure diet the best way to prevent cancer is something similar to veganism.

I should probably get on that.

I also think the biggest predictor of cancer is genes.

#37 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,457 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

Yes it was through western examination methods that they found they had cancer. My grandfather had leukemia and my father had a tumor is his head. Through diet change and home electromagnetic treatments, they were both able to keep their systems permanently cleansed and balanced so that the cancer could not survive.

If you truly believe you can cure cancer through diet change, then you are not only delusional...you are dangerous.

I hope that you never have kids. And if you do, I hope to god that they never get sick. Because I fear that we will be seeing you on the nightly news being taken out of your house in handcuffs and your kids out in an ambulance or body bag....after refusing to get them treatments because you fed them an anti acidic diet and it did not work.

#38 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,485 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:56 AM

So if I become a Vegan, I can smoke cigarettes and lay out in the sun without sunblock, and I will not get cancer?  Good to know.  :)

#39 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,790 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

I said "oh lord" because I'm not so sure how relevant that information is to the discussion. Seemed to me like Frash's goal was to find any manner in which to demonize veganism, while at the same time rationalizing carnivorism.

It's pretty simple

Humans have teeth designed for slicing and tearing meat. We also have teeth for grinding vegetation. Also, we have gut flora, but that's mostly there for helping to digest plant matter, which is something even herbivores need to digest plants. It's not there to putrify meat and release evil cancer monsters.

Something doesn't "rot" "putrify" whatever in pepsin and hydrochloric acid, before it's broken down to simpler forms of matter. You can disagree with me, and that's okay because you are the guy who once told me secondhand smoke was a myth so I'll take it with a grain of salt.

#40 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:02 PM

If you truly believe you can cure cancer through diet change, then you are not only delusional...you are dangerous.

I hope that you never have kids. And if you do, I hope to god that they never get sick. Because I fear that we will be seeing you on the nightly news being taken out of your house in handcuffs and your kids out in an ambulance or body bag....after refusing to get them treatments because you fed them an anti acidic diet and it did not work.

Dangerous? It sounds like you're about ready to call me a terrorist next. What's dangerous is raising kids on an artificial diet comprised of franken foods and unnatural toxins. This is the main health factor we face today as a nation. It is because of this that everyone is so unhealthy in the first place. I'm willing to bet youre pretty overweight. Considering this, it sounds like you really know what you're doing and/or talking about; /sarcasm. What you're saying here really is ridiculous hatter...like absolutely ridiculous. The good thing about a vegan diet too is that you never get sick in the first place...well, if you do it right of course.

You're brainwashed my friend. I know its a cliché term but its what we're dealing with here in your case. God fobid if any of my kids were to get cancer, the last thing you'd ever want to do is treat the ailment with something more dangerous than itself. It is buffoonery to think one would be able to cleanse their body by adding more toxicities to it.

In the end it is your frame of mind that is dangerous. Your rationale and thought-processes are an enabler of the underlying sickness this country is facing.

#41 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

It's pretty simple

Humans have teeth designed for slicing and tearing meat. We also have teeth for grinding vegetation. Also, we have gut flora, but that's mostly there for helping to digest plant matter, which is something even herbivores need to digest plants. It's not there to putrify meat and release evil cancer monsters.

Something doesn't "rot" "putrify" whatever in pepsin and hydrochloric acid, before it's broken down to simpler forms of matter. You can disagree with me, and that's okay because you are the guy who once told me secondhand smoke was a myth so I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Second hand smoke is a myth...however if an individual is around it, and has convinced themselves that it will absolutely 100% give them cancer, then chances are it will give them cancer. Attitude plays more of a role in health then you probably know.

Humans do not have teeth designed for slicing and tearing meat. That's kind of a silly argument really. If you take a look at all the carnivorous species out there they make our teeth look like a joke. Also, our bodies were not designed to process meat. Ever notice after every time you eat meat your body hates you? I used to think the "I-want-to-die-food-comas" were a normal part of digestion. You'd also think that if we were meant to eat meat then it wouldn't have such blatantly negative effects on our heart and cardiovascular systems.

There's really no defending eating meat. ESPECIALLY considering all the cancerous toxins and genetically modified attributes they have these days.

#42 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:19 PM

So if I become a Vegan, I can smoke cigarettes and lay out in the sun without sunblock, and I will not get cancer?  Good to know.  :)

If you're vegan it will lessen your chances of getting cancer from tobacco and such. As far as the sun goes, I am a believer that it is from all the chemical sunblock people marinate themselves in that gives them skin cancer. Just like how women get breast cancer from all the aluminum they lather under their armpits from their deodorant. But in order to truly remain cancer free you have to help yourself. Smoking cigarettes is by no means a healthy activity, just as eating fake, processed, sugar-filled foods isn't either. If you partake in either of these activities then you'll probably be asking for problems down the line.

#43 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:35 PM

I also think the biggest predictor of cancer is genes.

It's just my opinion, but i'm under the belief that the whole genetics thing could be a farce. I would more so argue that certain lifestyle habits can get passed down the chain from generation to generation, perpetuating the same types of cycles over and over again. My father was told his whole life that heart disease runs in the family and he would die at 55 just like his father and father's father. When he was nearing that age he went to the doctor and found he had high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Of course the doctors wanted to put him on all these garbage pills to manage the situation. He basically told the doctor to screw off and said he would be handling it himself by changing his diet. The doctor practically laughed in his face and said he'll see him again in 90 days. This was 10 years ago and was the reason by dad decided to become a vegan. He went back to the doctor 90 days later and the doctor was dumbfounded. He says "well, I don't know how you did it, but these are some of the healthiest numbers ive ever seen for someone your age." Of course the doctor still wanted to prescribe him for some bullshit he'd have to take for the rest of his life, but this time it was my dad laughing in the doctor's face. The moral of the story is the body is extremely resilient and naturally wants to be well. All it takes is a change in diet/routine/mental attitude/etc to compliment this tendency, which imo will outweigh a lot of genetic deficiencies.

#44 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,247 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

What do Robin Gibbs and Steve Jobs have in common?

Both were Vegans AND both died of cancer.

#45 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

Second hand smoke is a myth...however if an individual is around it, and has convinced themselves that it will absolutely 100% give them cancer, then chances are it will give them cancer. Attitude plays more of a role in health then you probably know.

Humans do not have teeth designed for slicing and tearing meat. That's kind of a silly argument really. If you take a look at all the carnivorous species out there they make our teeth look like a joke. Also, our bodies were not designed to process meat. Ever notice after every time you eat meat your body hates you? I used to think that "I-want-to-die-food-comas" were a normal part of food digestion. You'd also think that if we were meant to eat meat then it wouldn't have such blatantly negative effects on your heart and cardiovascular systems.

There's really no defending eating meat. ESPECIALLY considering all the cancerous toxins and genetically modified attributes they have these days.

so, what you're saying is that since the 1970s, when our per capita consumption of meat started declining, we've become a more healthy, less obese nation?

PS. the most unhealthy thing most people eat is dairy products. that's something your body isn't designed to handle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com