#76 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

So are you talking about cancer or living longer/healthier?  

Look, no one will argue with you that eating well will make you healthier and less prone to disease (possibly even some forms of cancer) but you're jumping all over the place and making claims that have no scientific evidence to support.  In fact, most of the things you post about here I don't completely disagree with.  You just have a tendency to go way overboard with it.  

What i'm saying is all based on the premise of my opinion that it's all tied together. Building a healthy foundation in itself will prevent cancer from materializing. It's all about the alkaline versus acidic bodily state.

#77 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,525 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Another great things is apple cider vinegar. I've been drinking the stuff 3 times a day for the last two years and haven't gotten sick since. It's an excellent source of alkalinity and is pretty much a cure-all. Asides from drinking it, i've used it to cure many ailments that status-quo medicine had zero effect on. If anyone is interested, you should get Bragg's organic raw ACV; Earth Fare sells it.

awesome plug.

Hey, guess what.... I drink nothing but cheap bottled water... you know, the kind that come in a 24 pack for like $2.29? Sometimes I'll indulge in a Snapple fruit punch.

Guess how many times I've been sick the last few years? (not counting the crap that happens after getting a flu shot) Hint: it's the same number as you.

And oh by the way, my kids go to school. My wife works in the schools. I'm around them and whatever crud they pick up. I see a bunch of dirty people with poor hygiene every day.

And I don't need to overpay for a placebo

#78 GWBNostrils

GWBNostrils

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

It's a hoax. Same thinking killed Tommy Morrison who refused to take medicine that would have kept him alive. 

#79 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

awesome plug.

Hey, guess what.... I drink nothing but cheap bottled water... you know, the kind that come in a 24 pack for like $2.29? Sometimes I'll indulge in a Snapple fruit punch.

Guess how many times I've been sick the last few years? (not counting the crap that happens after getting a flu shot) Hint: it's the same number as you.

And oh by the way, my kids go to school. My wife works in the schools. I'm around them and whatever crud they pick up. I see a bunch of dirty people with poor hygiene every day.

And I don't need to overpay for a placebo

I appreciate your opinion. No where did I say however that it's a necessity in order to keep from getting sick. I have a friend who never gets sick and doesn't drink the stuff either. All I was saying is that its good for enforcing an alkaline body state and is a good remedy for certain ailments. Over-priced you say? The stuff is $3 a bottle and two bottles will last you a month.

#80 GWBNostrils

GWBNostrils

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

Another great things is apple cider vinegar. I've been drinking the stuff 3 times a day for the last two years and haven't gotten sick since. It's an excellent source of alkalinity and is pretty much a cure-all. Asides from drinking it, i've used it to cure many ailments that status-quo medicine had zero effect on. If anyone is interested, you should get Bragg's organic raw ACV; Earth Fare sells it.

I've been eating the same red meat (often rare), drinking the same amount of alcohol, living the same lifestyle for the past 30 years or so and haven't been sick since my bout with bronchitis back in 2006. My kids have had swine flue, regular flu, strep throat etc..  and I've been around it 24/7. Sorry, but that makes no sense

#81 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

I've been eating the same red meat (often rare), drinking the same amount of alcohol, living the same lifestyle for the past 30 years or so and haven't been sick since my bout with bronchitis back in 2006. My kids have had swine flue, regular flu, strep throat etc..  and I've been around it 24/7. Sorry, but that makes no sense

You've only been sick once in the last 30 years? No offense or anything but I find that hard to believe. Either way if it's true, that's a scenario that is by no means common. You must have a major mind-over-matter mental situation going on, which honestly is a big part of the battle too.

#82 GWBNostrils

GWBNostrils

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:27 AM

You've only been sick once in the last 30 years? No offense or anything but I find that hard to believe. Either way if it's true, that's a scenario that is by no means common. You must have a major mind-over-matter mental situation going on, which honestly is a big part of the battle too.

Pretty much. I've had a common flu in '94 and bronchitis in '06. I was pretty sure I was gonna get sick every year with flu, swine flu, strep throat, just by being around my kids and having them constantly cough into my face but it never happened. I also get flu shots every year so.. yay

#83 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,266 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:30 AM

cancer cells are just small aliens living inside of all of us. if you deny this you are stupid and blind

#84 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:43 AM

Pretty much. I've had a common flu in '94 and bronchitis in '06. I was pretty sure I was gonna get sick every year with flu, swine flu, strep throat, just by being around my kids and having them constantly cough into my face but it never happened. I also get flu shots every year so.. yay

Well thats impressive...and like i said, mind over matter haha. Ive only ever had the flu once as well, same with bronchitis, both in my teens. I used to come down with bad colds about twice a year though. Have you not gotten any colds either in the last 30 years?

#85 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,525 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:51 AM

Are you saying that meat consumption rates since the 70's have been in decline? I find that very hard to believe considering the country is more populated now and just about every meal people eat has meat in it.

Agreed 100% on dairy. I always thought it was strange that we were drinking the milk of another species. So many of the allergies people develop is from consuming dairy.

well, I did say "per capita," not total consumption

but I looks it up again... only red meat consumption has fallen. poultry has risen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.