Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Allowed on the Bandwagon

86 posts in this topic

Posted

cowboy fans

Posted

Also not allowed on this imaginary bandwagon: snuffleupagus

1 person likes this

Posted

Sometimes bandwagons develop long term fans..................

Winning organizations often grab bandwagon fans along the way and some of those fans do remain.........I don't mind that at all.

Posted

Congrats to the NFC South Champions. It was a while back that Hawk fans took poo for not beating the Panthers by more points in Charlotte. I guess both teams turned out to be very good. I am pretty confident the Hawks will win the Super Bowl but if they should fail, I definitely want to see Carolina get the Lombardi. So to all those fans that said our teams suck, You can kiss my WHITE ROYAL IRISH ASS!!!!

3 people like this

Posted

Meh idc. Dan Patrick and Tony Dungy have tried to make Rodney Harrison eat crow every week in NBC's Football Night in America ever since he said that we should bench Cam so karma will hit everyone eventually

Posted

FWIW I am one of the biggest advocates of the Panthers getting bandwagoners so we can build this fan base...but some people need to be told to get the fug off ;)

Posted

FWIW, Howie Long is a colossal steroid-infused, concussed tool.

Posted

peter king. even if he wasn't such a monumental prick he's just too fat. there really is no room for him.

oh...and that nolan nawrocki guy.

This was so funny I forgot I was sick and I laughed so hard I choked on my flem. :sick:  :lolu:

1 person likes this

Posted

For those like me who became a fan as a child durring the superbowl season, welcome.

3 people like this

Posted

Huddlers who joined in 2013

The win streak didn't start until week 6, middle of Oct. For the majority of '13, we were still losers looking for a break even season.

Posted

For those like me who became a fan as a child durring the superbowl season, welcome.

Thanks now I feel old.

1 person likes this