Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Allowed on the Bandwagon

86 posts in this topic

Posted

All fans should be allowed on the bandwagon. This is entertainment not politics. It takes special people to follow a team through 2-14 seasons. Any pleasure you take from being a super fan should not be at the expense of common folk. Just enjoy the team in your own way.

1 person likes this

Posted

For those like me who became a fan as a child durring the superbowl season, welcome.

Yeah....I was in college.

Posted

For those like me who became a fan as a child durring the superbowl season, welcome.

Was in the 4th grade. My god how time flies.

2 people like this

Posted

What is it with the them vs us mentality? I have been a fan since the team was announced as a franchise, but that makes me no more special then someone who has become a fan by winning ways or following a favorite player. Bandwagon is actually a good thing, it typically builds a larger permanent fan base, and more importantly it is caused by fugging winning!

Is someone's status measured by the amount of posts that one makes on an Internet forum? Fans from our Super Bowl year, you are bandwagon fans, but I love ya for it!! Cause we have something in common, we love this team. As does the newest fan....

1 person likes this

Posted

How about Huddlers who join in the month of January, 2014?

Posted

ESPN

Posted

I don't want to necro a thread so I'm leaving this here. 

This is from the great

Way Truth Life

Been a fan since day 1, but I'm not drinking the coolaid.

Panthers beat 5 teams with a total record of 12-34.  The only team with a winning record was the 49ers and all the others are well below 500.  The San Fran win was a great win, but let's not get confused.  

Rivera sucks and he will show how bad on Monday night in what will be embarrassing.  Sucks that so many people have actually bought into Rivera now that he has won games the Panthers are suppose to win against shitty teams.  Now it looks like we are stuck with this turd.

I would love to see the Panthers win...but I'm not delusional.

Posted

Oh this thread......

Posted

Note allowed on the bandwagon:

Assholes that try to bar others from enjoying the Panthers winning.

;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty clear that we need as many fans we could possibly get. I'd like to hear Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke in the Metro Dome someday :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing like the sweet revenge of a message board nerd

Posted

What's with the George McFly hate?

2 people like this