http://www.wcnc.com/...2501&sec=552547

#2 CelibatePimp

CelibatePimp

BAMF

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

Lol, whose truck was Cam playing the mess in? It looked like Hardy to me.

#3 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,940 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

Whats with the lady @ 1:00 in the Patriots gear? I laughed.

#4 Deebo

Deebo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

Cmon guys we shouldnt be celebrating winning the nfc south.....we have bigger fish to fry....the Lakers only hang championship banners ...not even western conf championship banners or division titles.......I mean damn it was like a parade there.....cmon

#5 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

The Sarcastic A**hole Your Mother Warned You About

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Cmon guys we shouldnt be celebrating winning the nfc south.....we have bigger fish to fry....the Lakers only hang championship banners ...not even western conf championship banners or division titles.......I mean damn it was like a parade there.....cmon

Party+Pooper.jpg

#6 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,623 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

No. This city, fanbase, and team needed that. We haven't had something to be excited for in a long time. Sure, we went to the playoffs after a good year in 08. But we didn't have all of this young, amazing talent that we do right now. Charlotte is absolutely electric and have bought in to this team (finally). 

The team needs to know how much this means to their fans. They know what it means to them individually and to their teammates and coaches. And players know that they play for each other, but it's a nice reminder that "hey, we play for all of these people that support us as well". 

Don't rain on the parade because we're not done. I agree with you, we have bigger fish to fry, but the guys knowing they have our support is good after this season and heading into the playoffs. You could tell they ate up everybody being there, but I think they also got fired up by the way they had the "welcome home" party. How many other fanbases in the league do that? I can't imagine it's exactly common for most teams in the league to get that reception short of winning the conference or the Super Bowl.

#7 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

god i <3 cam

#8 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

WE ARE THE KINGS OF THE SOUTH!

#9 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS!! haha that was awesome bro cool vid

#10 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

Don't be a dumbass. Its unbecoming. 

#11 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,452 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

I have to admit it was a little cringe worthy watching all these common folk behind a fence as the millionaires drive off in luxury cars.

#12 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,136 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

Why don't you move to North Korea already?

#13 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

1363334328-harvey.gif

#14 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,492 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

That was awesome

#15 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

I was there, Coach Rivera walked over to me. I congratulated him on the win. I told him that Panthers fans are proud of our team. I also thanked him for his effort in turning this team around. 1538717_1448915878665811_262526740_n_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.