#16 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,130 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Cmon guys we shouldnt be celebrating winning the nfc south.....we have bigger fish to fry....the Lakers only hang championship banners ...not even western conf championship banners or division titles.......I mean damn it was like a parade there.....cmon

When we win a bajillion championships we'll ignore division titles too. But for now we have five playoff appearances in our entire existence, so we're gonna party!

#17 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:03 PM

Cmon guys we shouldnt be celebrating winning the nfc south.....we have bigger fish to fry....the Lakers only hang championship banners ...not even western conf championship banners or division titles.......I mean damn it was like a parade there.....cmon

Congrats! You have managed to  post the dumbest fuggin thing on this forum!

What?... Do you think that if we fug around & win the Superbowl the players and all of the fans are going to be too tired to celebrate because of this?

If the fans get NFC Champs hats & T-shirts will that take up the last bit of space in their closets?

Drink some beer, eat some curry, poo out whatever your blockage is and be happy!

#18 TheJason

TheJason

Black & Blue in The Bay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationLivermore

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

I still wear my 2003 NFC championship shirt.

In my eyes we accomplished something. We fuggin own the south. First step towards owning the fugging world.

#19 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

Fine. We'll celebrate the NFC championship and Super Bowl championship too.

#20 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

Cam needs to be careful, that's how the left side became the weak side on remember the titans

#21 CajunTuffguy

CajunTuffguy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

Certain fanbases don't appreciate the hard work a team puts in to be successful, we on the other hand do.  Dallas fans kill themselves every time they don't win a superbowl even though getting to the playoffs is difficult task.  Yankee fans consider it a bad season if they don't atleast make it to the world series.  Bama fans consider the season lost if they don't WIN the national title.  I for one NEVER want to be associated with fan bases like that, so lets sit back and enjoy the little things and make our team thankful for being in such a great place.  It might just help us to keep the good players we have and get better players in the future because Charlotte is a place you'll be appreciated.

#22 uncfan888

uncfan888

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:47 PM

Lol, whose truck was Cam playing the mess in? It looked like Hardy to me.

That was ted ginn. After the game before they got on the bus to leave Atlanta, he was out there. Its crazy how small he is.

#23 CatZilla

CatZilla

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

Does Cam get a ticket for no seatbelt?

#24 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

my left ear enjoyed it more than the fans in the beginning.

#25 CelibatePimp

CelibatePimp

BAMF

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

That was ted ginn. After the game before they got on the bus to leave Atlanta, he was out there. Its crazy how small he is.

Thanks. I also thought of Tedd but I was like is he that close to Cam? Cool.

#26 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:56 AM

Cam is a fun loving guy. Glad to see that Heisman, #1 draft pick, and playoff QB didn't turn him into a robotic machine.

#27 Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • LocationThe Dragons Nation

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:29 AM

Hope we can see such moments in the following each 100 years!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.