Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDermott to interview for Redskins HC this weekend...

299 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yep, that is why I say bye. Focus is in the wrong place so get the hell out.

Are you serious? He should not interview to fulfill his dream to become a HC?

Don't some teams have rules that they don't allow assistants to interview for other positions until the season is over (playoffs included if applicable)?  I guess the Panthers don't?

You can not refuse HC interviews. Coordinators are allowed to interview in bye weeks. The coordinators of wildcard teams aren't allowed to interview this week. 

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Skins may hire him, but from what I've seen and heard from him over the years I don't think he is HC material. Snyder is a fool any way and any coach that would work for him is a bigger fool.

Posted · Report post

Skins may hire him, but from what I've seen and heard from him over the years I don't think he is HC material. Snyder is a fool any way and any coach that would work for him is a bigger fool.

RG3 need offensive minded coach...

Posted · Report post

Good for him, but he better fulfill his duty here.

Posted · Report post

Chill out people. There's a reason the NFL allows interviews during the bye because it's not that big a deal.

McD is not Chud. He'll be focused on the Panthers when it matters.

Posted · Report post

Seriously guys... he's 40 years old (HE'S A MAN, HE'S 40) and he's been an NFL coach since 2001 and and in football for much longer than that...

If the guy can't take part of a day to do an in town interview and stay focused on the job at hand, we don't want him here anyway...  

This is not a big deal.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Unnecessary distraction in my book. Wait for the season to end. I can't believe the Panthers are allowing this.

I agree with this 100 percent! He shouldn't be focused and distracted by this. It's not fair to the team to do this interview prior to finishing the season.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Are you serious? He should not interview to fulfill his dream to become a HC?

He should, but not while his team is in the playoffs.

You can not refuse HC interviews. Coordinators are allowed to interview in bye weeks. The coordinators of wildcard teams aren't allowed to interview this week.

Posted · Report post

Leslie Frazier is looking more possible every day
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

From Cam to RGIII....?

Posted · Report post

Leslie Frazier is looking more possible every day

Where is that info coming from ?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Really pisses me off....first S.M says he will focus on the playoffs then the first offer he gets he's interviewing.....two weeks before the biggest game they have had in years.I guess his priority isn't where he claimed.I bet RR doesn't like this a bit.Don't let the door hit you on the ass...hello Leslie...you still there?