Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDermott to interview for Redskins HC this weekend...

299 posts in this topic

Posted

Really pisses me off....first S.M says he will focus on the playoffs then the first offer he gets he's interviewing.....two weeks before the biggest game they have had in years.I guess his priority isn't where he claimed.I bet RR doesn't like this a bit.Don't let the door hit you on the ass...hello Leslie...you still there?

Overreact much?  This process was setup by the NFL so that it won't be a distraction by limiting when a team can interview to one day (Sunday I believe).   I highly doubt RR is bothered by this at all.  He did the same thing when he was with the Bears multiple times.  

Posted

Skins don't have Luke, TD, CJ, or the Kraken, so there's that.

Don't take Kraken with you, Sean.

Posted

How dare he not forgo his professional advancement and show blind loyalty on his day off to an organization that probably would have shitcanned him if his team lost a couple of more games and didn't make the playoffs!!!!

8 people like this

Posted

Frazier's connection to Rivera.

I misinterpreted your post. I thought you meant for the Skins HC job.

Posted

Where is that info coming from ?

It's the Huddle.  You just make stuff up.  Duh.

Posted

this is bullshit. I hope he leaves now. You don't just do this in the middle of your teams fugin playoff run. Get the fug out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Man wtf is this ?

Posted

Yall are extremists.

Hope he stays but if he goes what people are left for us to go for at DC?

Posted

Call it what you want, at least the Hawks coaches will not interview until the season is done.We need all hands on deck and not resumes and powerpoint presentations for HC gigs being prepared.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol it isn't his "day off". It's this weekend. When other teams will be playing. When he should be watching and studying for the teams he could potentially be facing.

Posted

Op is right. What if Greg Hardy was meeting with the Giants right now about a contract for next season? These coaches get too many privileges. Damn season ain't over and your interviewing for jobs.

FYI if a team wants you that bad they will WAIT until your teams season is over. Sounds like he's desperate to me

1 person likes this

Posted

pardon my ignorance but who is SM?