Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This season is a drag

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not on board with it, but if we do... give me Jabari Parker; that kid is a flipping stud (and by the way I'm a Carolina fan).

heres my list of who I'd like to have, in order
1.Parker
2.Wiggins
3.Embiid
4.Smart
5.Randle
6.Exum

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Tanking might be getting harder to achieve with another team possibly joining the lets tank parade in the NBA. Gasol for Bynum!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So slowwwwwwwww

Posted · Report post

Tanking might be getting harder to achieve with another team possibly joining the lets tank parade in the NBA. Gasol for Bynum!!!!!!!!!!!!

That trade may be dead now but the East is so bad we have lost 4 (soon to be 5) in a row and are still barely in the playoffs.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That trade may be dead now but the East is so bad we have lost 4 (soon to be 5) in a row and are still barely in the playoffs.

I just hope we get Detroits pick (ideally #9) and a top 5 pick of our own. With a top 5 pick ur guaranteed Parker, or Wiggins, or Embiid, or Smart, Randle.

Whoever the teams ahead of u dont pick u pick of these 5 at the 5 spot in my eyes

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10244821/los-angeles-lakers-cleveland-cavaliers-make-progress-andrew-byum-deal

After several days of stalled talks, the Los Angeles Lakers and Cleveland Cavaliers made progress Saturday on a trade that would involve Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum, sources told ESPN.com.

The Cavaliers want to execute a trade by Sunday so it can be completed ahead of Tuesday's deadline for Bynum's contract to become fully guaranteed, sources said. Trades need 48 hours to be finalized so players can have physicals.

Looks like it's back on and progressing slowly. If it happens, it will be today sometime that it gets finalized. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Well that sucks but I guess it couild possibly help push Cleveland ahead of us this season.