Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MSNBC/Romney Grandson Situation

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Well that New Years resolution of becoming more intelligent and not saying stupid poo that you made has already been broken. Different year...and you are still the same ignorant ass.

lol... yet you still find a way to make me so valuable and worthy of your time.

You still continue with the insults instead of working with facts. But that's the norm for the conservative Tea Partiers.

I'm amused. But continue, this is getting more fun every post you attempt.  

Posted

Wait til Friday, then he calls you gay

Posted

I think publicity of the remarks is fine and the effects it has on the show (20k viewers, haha) could diminish even more.  Same with anyone making dumb remarks on other channels or TV shows.

What I am not crazy about from either side is the gotcha, now you lose your job scenarios.  I think many folks say stupid crap but not sure they should always lose their jobs over it.  MSNBC is there to make fun and run down anything from the GOP.  Same with Rush who makes a living running down Dems.  Government officials is another story, would love to help them all out of office.

Posted

What I am not crazy about from either side is the gotcha, now you lose your job scenarios.  I think many folks say stupid crap but not sure they should always lose their jobs over it.  MSNBC is there to make fun and run down anything from the GOP.  Same with Rush who makes a living running down Dems.  Government officials is another story, would love to help them all out of office.

This.

As long as the widely accepted behavior of both MSNBC and Fox News is to take shots at the other guy, the I say let 'em go at it, who cares. Does the "mainstream" media even pick up on and report on the vast amounts of stupid crap both networks spew? I don't think so, therefore I would also tend to think it's all pretty harmless.

Both networks tend to reach out and grab the fringes of their respective parties- usually the most fervent, radical and obsessed- while the rest of us understand these particular networks are nothing more than propaganda machines. 

Posted

I would not equate Fox and MSNBC however.  I think MSNBC has about 90% political hacks, whereas Fox is about 40%.  Hannity is the worst on Fox.

Also, a real baby is a bit different than a jolly old mythical character as far as offensive remarks but again, would not fire em.

Posted

I would not equate Fox and MSNBC however.  I think MSNBC has about 90% political hacks, whereas Fox is about 40%.  Hannity is the worst on Fox.

Also, a real baby is a bit different than a jolly old mythical character as far as offensive remarks but again, would not fire em.

I watch neither and would hate to think I'd select a preferred network based on the perceived number of political hacks either employs, know what I mean?

Posted

I watch neither and would hate to think I'd select a preferred network based on the perceived number of political hacks either employs, know what I mean?

Could have sworn you had multiple opinions on here about Fox News, but you don't even watch?  So your opinion originates.....

Posted

Could have sworn you had multiple opinions on here about Fox News, but you don't even watch?  So your opinion originates.....

My opinion about Fox News is this: it could very well change it's name to the Anti-Obama network. My opinion on MSNBC is that it caters to the very liberal arm of the Democratic Party and rarely piques my interest.

Bottom line, as I said, they're both shills for the more radical reaches of each party.

No, I do not watch either although I have in the past, albeit 4-5 years ago.

Posted

Isn't this the kind of stuff Jon Stewart does on a daily basis?

Posted

Wait til Friday, then he calls you gay

Never thought you were gay...only incredibly stupid.

Posted

Good luck finding any network....

Posted

I've said it once, I will say it again... All of cable news is a huge contributor to the decline of our country.

I haven't turned it on in 4 years and I am much better off for it.

4 people like this