Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goondal

MSNBC/Romney Grandson Situation

53 posts in this topic

I watch neither and would hate to think I'd select a preferred network based on the perceived number of political hacks either employs, know what I mean?

Could have sworn you had multiple opinions on here about Fox News, but you don't even watch?  So your opinion originates.....

Could have sworn you had multiple opinions on here about Fox News, but you don't even watch?  So your opinion originates.....

My opinion about Fox News is this: it could very well change it's name to the Anti-Obama network. My opinion on MSNBC is that it caters to the very liberal arm of the Democratic Party and rarely piques my interest.

Bottom line, as I said, they're both shills for the more radical reaches of each party.

No, I do not watch either although I have in the past, albeit 4-5 years ago.

Isn't this the kind of stuff Jon Stewart does on a daily basis?

Wait til Friday, then he calls you gay

Never thought you were gay...only incredibly stupid.

I watch neither and would hate to think I'd select a preferred network based on the perceived number of political hacks either employs, know what I mean?

Good luck finding any network....

I've said it once, I will say it again... All of cable news is a huge contributor to the decline of our country.

I haven't turned it on in 4 years and I am much better off for it.

4 people like this

I've said it once, I will say it again... All of cable news is a huge contributor to the decline of our country.

I haven't turned it on in 4 years and I am much better off for it.

You preferred getting your news from the likes of Dan Rather?

I read news from the AP and Reuters wires. UPI.com, NY Times and LA Times.

Reading eliminates the voice inflections and other subconscious personality traits a newscaster will undoubtedly insert while reading a teleprompter. 

I read news from the AP and Reuters wires. UPI.com, NY Times and LA Times.

Reading eliminates the voice inflections and other subconscious personality traits a newscaster will undoubtedly insert while reading a teleprompter. 

You want me to highlight some blatant biases from the AP and especially Reuters?

You want me to highlight some blatant biases from the AP and especially Reuters?

Virtually none are without biases... you said it yourself. That's why a variety is usually a good thing. But I understand your consternation as none of these are considered conservative propaganda machines and therefore don't fulfill your needs.