• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

5 minutes till tickets go on sale....

Looks like we will have to pay up to see this one live. I'd pay 100 each, but doubt I can find any for that

How about the BS of being logged in with an existing account and constantly having to type the stupid spam characters in over and over.

I can't stand ticketmaster and the systems and fees they engage

I had an option for two at 10 and let them go...but I don't think I could've went through with the actual purchase anyway seeing as I'm from Virginia.

Oh look, an influx of stubhub tickets at triple the cost. How charming.

Keep Pounding guys. People time out their tickets when they don't want them and they become available again. I just got a single ticket section 312 Row 7. It cost me $260 bucks but I'm very happy to be there. That Capsha poo is criminal.

I really wanted to get lower bowl tickets for the first time ever and they were all gone :( I'm pissed I have to be in fuging row 20 but whatever, glad I ended up getting a ticket.

Keep trying. I got mine using the app 18 minutes after they went on sale. It was just one and it's upper upper level, but it's still a ticket.