Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Had Alcohol Poisoning Last Night...

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Was not fun at all. Turned pale, was shaking, felt cold as fug! Vomited 3 times. Thing is, it didn't hit till like 30-40 mins after my last drink. Then I had to stay in the bathroom for hours cause I was afraid to go anywhere else. Thought I had to go to the hospital at one point. That is if I could function enough to use a phone. I had to crawl to get to where I wanted cause everything was spinning. Five hours later I felt alright enough to lay on the couch. 3 hours later I felt good enough to sleep in my bed without worrying about puking in it. Alcohol poisoning ftl! Never again will I let that happen.

Posted

Live and learn!!!

Posted

I really don't miss getting drunk at all. I still have a beer or two or a couple of shots. The getting hammered days are over for me.

8 people like this

Posted

I would've been alright without the poisoning part lol. But I think that's it for me for heavy drinking. Don't wanna feel that way again. One of the worst feelings I ever had.

Posted

Don't worry bro, kidneys are overrated.

2 people like this

Posted

Nobody likes a quitter

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah to be young again.

Posted

i rarely get drunk anymore... i hate hangovers with a passion. i refuse to do it to myself

4 people like this

Posted

Amateur Hour at Carolina Huddle.

Just don't take shots, eat a decent meal, and have a glass or two of water along the way.

2 people like this

Posted

What did u drink?

Posted

Amateur Hour at Carolina Huddle.

Just don't take shots, eat a decent meal, and have a glass or two of water along the way.

This is basically my strategy...something I developed after my college years. I also avoid IPAs, porters, and the like unless I'm only planning on having a maximum 6 beers or so. I enjoy them, but too much of a good thing can be bad.

Posted

Friggin' Lightwieghts......

1 person likes this