Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Had Alcohol Poisoning Last Night...

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Was not fun at all. Turned pale, was shaking, felt cold as fug! Vomited 3 times. Thing is, it didn't hit till like 30-40 mins after my last drink. Then I had to stay in the bathroom for hours cause I was afraid to go anywhere else. Thought I had to go to the hospital at one point. That is if I could function enough to use a phone. I had to crawl to get to where I wanted cause everything was spinning. Five hours later I felt alright enough to lay on the couch. 3 hours later I felt good enough to sleep in my bed without worrying about puking in it. Alcohol poisoning ftl! Never again will I let that happen.

Posted · Report post

Live and learn!!!

Posted · Report post

I really don't miss getting drunk at all. I still have a beer or two or a couple of shots. The getting hammered days are over for me.
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

I would've been alright without the poisoning part lol. But I think that's it for me for heavy drinking. Don't wanna feel that way again. One of the worst feelings I ever had.

Posted · Report post

Don't worry bro, kidneys are overrated.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Nobody likes a quitter

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Ah to be young again.

Posted · Report post

i rarely get drunk anymore... i hate hangovers with a passion. i refuse to do it to myself

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Amateur Hour at Carolina Huddle.

Just don't take shots, eat a decent meal, and have a glass or two of water along the way.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

What did u drink?

Posted · Report post

Amateur Hour at Carolina Huddle.

Just don't take shots, eat a decent meal, and have a glass or two of water along the way.

This is basically my strategy...something I developed after my college years. I also avoid IPAs, porters, and the like unless I'm only planning on having a maximum 6 beers or so. I enjoy them, but too much of a good thing can be bad.

Posted · Report post

Friggin' Lightwieghts......

1 person likes this