Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThunderKatt

Scrap the Offensive Play book

132 posts in this topic

Different than yours obviously because I don't speak homo.

i forgot there was a poster on this site capable of making trucatzfan look like a gay rights activist

The Panthers might be the worst team offensively of any #2 seed in the history of the NFL. They are very much like the Falcons last year except the Falcons were a mirage defensively while the Panthers are in the same category on the offensive side of the ball. There is little doubt that they will lose their first game in the playoffs and next year the multiple games they won in the last few minutes will be reversed and 6-10 or 7-9 is where they will return.

Damn short bus keeps dropping these idiots off on the corner at the same time every day.

1 person likes this

who needs Alice when we have TCF and ThunderBalls right here!

Please call 610 this week when Smitty is on the air to tell him about this idea. I would love to hear his opinion.

The funny thing about your little troll ass you're just like the rest of them. It's hard to realize that you barely made it out of high school on sheer hard work. Your teachers paced you from nothing but effort because your ability to comprehend is compared to a 13 year old on meth. It's completely your fault and the others like you because they let your run around acting like you r a sharp kid. The fact is you're a dumbass and everyone else around here knows it but the think it's funny that you go around making a fool of yourself. You're the huddle jester, no one likes you, you have simply grown on them like mildew on an old whale. There's nothing they can do with you but tolerate you.

You have achieved the award if excellence in turning yourself from the most hated to the most tolerable. Good job slugger keep it up and you might gain a friend.

Dude, I don't blame you....bad genetics are not your fault and are a bitch. I have seen Alabama mud puddles in July that are deeper than the gene pool that you hatched from.

But seriously, if you are older than Middle School then you might want to out your little helmet back on before you fall and hurt yourself again.

did he just say mildew on a whale

Weird.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The funny thing about your little troll ass you're just like the rest of them. It's hard to realize that you barely made it out of high school on sheer hard work. Your teachers paced you from nothing but effort because your ability to comprehend is compared to a 13 year old on meth. It's completely your fault and the others like you because they let your run around acting like you r a sharp kid. The fact is you're a dumbass and everyone else around here knows it but the think it's funny that you go around making a fool of yourself. You're the huddle jester, no one likes you, you have simply grown on them like mildew on an old whale. There's nothing they can do with you but tolerate you.

You have achieved the award if excellence in turning yourself from the most hated to the most tolerable. Good job slugger keep it up and you might gain a friend.

Oh, I think I hurt his little feelings......hang in there little guy, it will get better whn you are all grown up.

Take a clue from this thread.  You said something so fuging stupid that EVERYONE on here called you on it.  The common denominator in that situation is....wait for it....here it comes...you said something totally stupid.

So, now run along and leave us alone....I will send mommy downstairs to fix your lunch once I an through with her.

Newsflash....my 13 yo daughter has a better understanding of football than you do and my 9 yo son can talk better smack.  Back to the drawing board with you.

If you look at their avatar and yours included, can you really take them and yourself serious?  I mean really, you have children so I will assume that you are at least in your 30's but with your avatar, you want someone to take you serious as well as the others that you mention.  To me it looks like you guys hide who you are with ridiculous pics.  It's a shame that you have passed on your dna to some more innocent children on this planet.  

I guess it's time for you to have a discussion with your kids to let them know how to cope with being the butt of everyone's jokes.  You can talk from experience, just don't cry so it won't come off to weird.  Let them know that kids can be cruel and it's not their fault that they inherited your genes.  Poor kids, you gotta feel sorry for them.  One thing I noticed in life, the geeky kids aways hang around each other and come to one another's rescue.  Just because you are here doesn't mean that has changed.  All that means, is that the huddle really is a place where the geeks can make themselves feel some what important.  With all the time you spend on this site, it's proof that outside of here you are irrelevant.  

Do yourself a favor and prepare your children for the rough road ahead of them because if they are a smidget of you, then they are in trouble.

Oh, I think I hurt his little feelings......hang in there little guy, it will get better whn you are all grown up.

Take a clue from this thread.  You said something so fuging stupid that EVERYONE on here called you on it.  The common denominator in that situation is....wait for it....here it comes...you said something totally stupid.

So, now run along and leave us alone....I will send mommy downstairs to fix your lunch once I an through with her.

Newsflash....my 13 yo daughter has a better understanding of football than you do and my 9 yo son can talk better smack.  Back to the drawing board with you.

whereas your avatar is that of someone either too lazy or too stupid to change it, neither of which is really all that desirable of a trait to have.

btw...wtf is a smidget?  should we all be offended?