Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scrap the Offensive Play book

132 posts in this topic

Posted

How does someone who legitimately thinks it's a good idea to scrap an entire playbook a week before the most important game of the season have the right to call anyone stupid?

1 person likes this

Posted

The funny thing about your little troll ass you're just like the rest of them. It's hard to realize that you barely made it out of high school on sheer hard work. Your teachers paced you from nothing but effort because your ability to comprehend is compared to a 13 year old on meth. It's completely your fault and the others like you because they let your run around acting like you r a sharp kid. The fact is you're a dumbass and everyone else around here knows it but the think it's funny that you go around making a fool of yourself. You're the huddle jester, no one likes you, you have simply grown on them like mildew on an old whale. There's nothing they can do with you but tolerate you.

You have achieved the award if excellence in turning yourself from the most hated to the most tolerable. Good job slugger keep it up and you might gain a friend.

b008b5298772555.jpg 

Posted

Take a clue from this thread.  You said something so fuging stupid that EVERYONE on here called you on it.  The common denominator in that situation is....wait for it....here it comes...you said something totally stupid.

most intelligent people, when realizing that their opinion is counted absurd by the vast, vast, vast majority of their peers, will take a step back and see if maybe they're missing something instead of just assuming that literally everyone else is a fuging moron and they're the only smart person

it seems thunderkatt is an exception to this basic human operating system

Posted

Make more than me, you lost your mind. I am a business owner as well, and I know you're not that successful because you're on here to much. Also just because you say your kids make straight A's and are athletes doesn't make it true. Go up dude and be a role model to your children and stop living in late last land fantasizing about being a business owner because you don't have the traits.

You are someone who thinks it is a good idea to scrap the playbook at the end of a season and implement a new one (in two weeks) for the playoffs. You sir are the fuging definition of a complete and utter idiot.

And my avatar is from Tom Petty.....but I guess a 13 yo is too young to appreciate good music.

And yes, my kids have inherited my genes...they are all straight A students and great athletes. And one day, they do aspire to be like the old man.....wealthy and successful in business. I make more in a month that you likely to in a year.

That is all.

Posted

stick to your dayjob bro and let the pros handle playbooks

Posted

"nuh uh, ur not a business owner, i am! and i make more monies then u!! yeah i showed u!!"

Posted

The Panthers might be the worst team offensively of any #2 seed in the history of the NFL. They are very much like the Falcons last year except the Falcons were a mirage defensively while the Panthers are in the same category on the offensive side of the ball. There is little doubt that they will lose their first game in the playoffs and next year the multiple games they won in the last few minutes will be reversed and 6-10 or 7-9 is where they will return.

You're either a fugin bandwagon douchebag like 9/10 Taints fans or some inbred shrimp boat deckhand from the marshes of Louisiana. Get lost shitbreak.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know what the fug that yodeling is there for, but it's genius

1 person likes this

Posted

Make more than me, you lost your mind. I am a business owner as well, and I know you're not that successful because you're on here to much. Also just because you say your kids make straight A's and are athletes doesn't make it true. Go up dude and be a role model to your children and stop living in late last land fantasizing about being a business owner because you don't have the traits.

God help you if you make business decisions consistent with the ones you made in this thread.

And...many here know exactly who I am and have met my kids. I am a senior finance executive at a Fortune 500 company.

And...cutting your neighbors grass in the afternoon is not really considered a business.

Run along and eat paste now you little simpleton.

Posted

Damn.

I shoulda kept up with this thread because it turned out to be hilarious.

Posted

God help you if you make business decisions consistent with the ones you made in this thread.

And...many here know exactly who I am and have met my kids. I am a senior finance executive at a Fortune 500 company..

Can you get me a job?

I can get the fug outta some coffee and donuts.

Who am I kidding, Ive never gotten donuts and coffee in my life.

Maybe I should ask Thunderkatt for a job, I can make a killer glass of lemonade.

Posted

Can you get me a job?

I can get the fug outta some coffee and donuts.

Who am I kidding, Ive never gotten donuts and coffee in my life.

Maybe I should ask Thunderkatt for a job, I can make a killer glass of lemonade.

Touché.....lol