• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#31 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

I'm fine with our playcalling if we go against Philly or GB.  If we can execute these teams have subpar defenses, and against poor defenses our playcalling has proven that it will EAT clock.  Keep their O off the field and have a fresh DL ready to eat them alive when they get on.

#32 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

"We've run the ball all year to get us to 12-4, but in the playoffs let's have Jake throw it 50 times. The Cardinals will never see it coming."

#33 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

Plays are a variation of routes. Green Bay did it that year they went to sb and so did the Saints. In fact you're acting like that's the dumbest idea, he'll fox had a play off playbook each year we went so you think your 8th grade witted comments hold weight.

You mean the offense could learn a new set of plays every week depending on opponent? Holy damn! This will revolutionize the league.

#34 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,615 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

Got more post than you and been around here longer than you so you are the troll and poor thing you want to be fed

Sweet... I can win every argument just by posting.

#35 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,107 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

Plays are a variation of routes. Green Bay did it that year they went to sb and so did the Saints. In fact you're acting like that's the dumbest idea, he'll fox had a play off playbook each year we went so you think your 8th grade witted comments hold weight.

You mean it's normal for playbooks to be changed depending on weekly situation and therefore saying something like "scrap the season's playbook" would be a moronic thing to say since the playbook essentially gets scrapped after every game?

I don't know how to process this information.

#36 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

In the playoffs young wise one you can process the information better I'd youd,stop trying to out do yourself

You mean it's normal for playbooks to be changed depending on weekly situation and therefore saying something like "scrap the season's playbook" would be a moronic thing to say since the playbook essentially gets scrapped after every game?

I don't know how to process this information.

#37 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,123 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

Unless you are arguing with Jangler.

That loser has like a million post.

#38 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,799 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

I win.

#39 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,107 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

In the playoffs young wise one you can process the information better I'd youd,stop trying to out do yourself

Ok, I'll ignore the obvious rape of grammer you just pulled there.

You mean only in the playoffs do team's try to alter their playcalling for each game? I am astounded!

#40 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

I guess you're still out doing yourself trying to prove to yourself that you're a genius. Settle down there because I guess teams watch film for the funk of it. There's no significance and that's not the reason why white got his pick six last week. As well as every other team that watches film to see what teams are running so they will know what to expect on game day and the teams that stay the same are the ones that lise.

Rivera has said it weeks into the season they were installing new wrinkles. So Lil guy you're a bona fide genius gipper

Ok, I'll ignore the obvious rape of grammer you just pulled there.

You mean only in the playoffs do team's try to alter their playcalling for each game? I am astounded!

#41 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,615 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

Unless you are arguing with Jangler.

That loser has like a million post.

Moot.

Only thing me and Jangler ever argue about is the size of chicks boobs...

Win/Win

#42 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,107 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:52 PM

I guess you're still out doing yourself trying to prove to yourself that you're a genius. Settle down there because I guess teams watch film for the funk of it. There's no significance and that's not the reason why white got his pick six last week. As well as every other team that watches film to see what teams are running so they will know what to expect on game day and the teams that stay the same are the ones that lise.

Rivera has said it weeks into the season they were installing new wrinkles. So Lil guy you're a bona fide genius gipper

Ok, I have to give you credit. I have no idea how to make fun of what you just said. You have achieved a new level of stuipid. Some sort of invincible one. I offer congratulations.

Now then, You mean that teams actually make different gameplans based on what they see each week from each different opponent and therefore saying something like "what worked last week or all year would suck this week" would be an amazingly dumb thing to say? I will now kill myself out of confusion.

#43 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

This is hilarious.

#44 HubKat

HubKat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Remind me again - is there an age limit to post on this board? I swear this guy argues like he is in middle school.

#45 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,086 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

Holy poo.

At first I thought the OP was trolling and trying get a reaction from people. But the more and more if this thread I read made it evidently clear...guy us serious. Seriously dumb that is.

Scrap your offense and install a completely new one for the playoffs. Wow!!!! Just wow!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.