Photo
- - - - -

I never want to hear Panther fans referred to as lightweight or fairweather again

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

#49 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:13 PM

No, he makes a point of try to appear totally neutral when he's in public view at the game... he feels it's a stabilizing presence for both the team and the fans.

You can agree/disagree with this, but the bottom line is that's why he does it - it's not because he doesn't care.

I was kidding. Of course we all know what the excuse is because its been parrotted a million times by now. The real reason is he's fuging old and senile. Go look back at footage ten or fifteen years ago. Back then he didn't make his wife stand and clap for him.

#50 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

A Philly fan just told me that we only sold out so quick bc Philly fans were buying up the tickets in anticipation of beating NO in the wild card and then making the trip to Charlotte. Their goal is to get 75% of BoA filled with green.

Those fuging white trash losers aren't getting my fuging seats.

#51 GWBNostrils

GWBNostrils

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

So from what I read abut this situation their season ticket holders were asked in November to pay for 2 playoff tickets but they were not guaranteed to get their money back, instead it would have been applied towards regular season games next year. Seeing as how Rodgers was gone and things looked bleak they refused. That's how they're left with so many unsold tickets. 

#52 General_Purr

General_Purr

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

cause they're expensive as poo

#53 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:26 AM

Different region and reasoning behind those tickets not being sold as yet; has nothing to do with the Panthers fans being fair-weather fans. 

#54 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

A Philly fan just told me that we only sold out so quick bc Philly fans were buying up the tickets in anticipation of beating NO in the wild card and then making the trip to Charlotte. Their goal is to get 75% of BoA filled with green.

You should tell him they are doing a terrible job. There are 5,000 tickets for sale on ticket exchange. The week before the Bucs game there were less than 2,000.

#55 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

I don't think this team has ever had a home blackout. Ticket sales aren't an issue.

Crowd volume has been at times, but it's no great shock to get more enthusiastic fan support when you're winning.

Sales are never an issue but there are times when ticket utilization is.