Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Wild Card Weekend Predictions

115 posts in this topic

Yeah I think the weather in GB is going to slow down SF. Would love nothing more than to see the Niners one and done.

Although that us possible, I believe the run game will decide this one.

GB can run the ball with Lacy, but the SF run defense is stout.

SF can run the ball with Gore and Kaep and the GB run defense is atrocious.

I like SF in this one

Colts over Chiefs, despite the awful neck-beard on Luck. He's one ugly M-F'er. 23-17.

Chargers are a joke. They'll get pulverized by the historically-hapless Bengals, 38-10.

I want to pick Green Bay. They have Rodgers, and it's in Lambeau. Cold weather. History on their side. But I can't. Niners win going away, 31-17.

God knows I hate the Saints. Hell, even God hates the Saints: how else do you explain the existence of that cesspool named New Orleans? That said, I still chose Philly for purely football reasons, not hatred. They're just a better team right now. (Though I don't exactly love Philly, either). Eagles win, 24-20.

Looks like temps in the low 20's in Philly tonight.

Good luck, taints.

Can anyone explain what the circumstances are for who we play?

Can anyone explain what the circumstances are for who we play?

Simple. If NO wins, we play the winner of SF vs GB. If PHI wins, we get them. So we may know tonight.

1 person likes this

Looks like temps in the low 20's in Philly tonight.

Good luck, taints.

Fug the Taints. I don't like Philly, but want them to win tonight. Then Niners win, go to Seattle, win there as well. We throttle the Eagles next week, then get the NFCCG here vs the Niners....easy money. Then it's on to NY for the Super Bowl, where we win the John Fox Bowl over the Broncos, 27-23. Done.

1 person likes this

I'm glad we don't have to go up to GB. -40 degree temps, shiiiiiieeeettt. I see why they can't sell those tickets. I would stay at home for that one as well. Why I always plan to stay down south. Me and the cold don't get along.

My prediction is; regardless of which of the three teams that can face the Panthers wins, they will be beaten like a big old bass drum next week.

I'll take the colts over the chiefs.....philly over the taints.....9ers win a close battle in Green Bay....and upset pick bolts over the gingersnaps

Well....I sure as hell was wrong about the KC-Indy game.