Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wild Card Weekend Predictions

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Chiefs, Saints, Chargers, Packers.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like Aaron to pull it out...

but that really is the hardest game this weekend to call.

Posted

I agree with Zod, and I hope it plays out that way since SF is the only team that I think has a chance to beat Seattle at home and force the NFCC game to come to Charlotte.

You think Carolina can go into Seattle & steal a win? 

I am a bit worried if SF comes to Charlotte...

Posted

Yup, this is what I'm hoping for as well - don't think GB or NO stand a chance of beating SEA. 

Definitely more GB than NO. NO has zero chance in Seattle.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cinci gets it together and wins over yet another choking Bolts team in post season play............Cinci 31-17

Indy takes care of business after falling behind to KC and wins a close one....................Indy 37-28

A bizarre game in Philly sees the Eagles and Saint fight back and forth before Eagles get the win...........Eagles 24-21

SF chokes in GB....yes their QB has a horrible game and they choke and GB sees the day..............Packers 27-17

Posted

You think Carolina can go into Seattle & steal a win? 

I am a bit worried if SF comes to Charlotte...

Can we?  Yes.

But I think we have a much better chance at beating SF in Charlotte than the Seahawks in Seattle.

There aren't any easy roads to the super bowl here J... all of these teams are tough frankly.  Us included.  

I don't think we, or they can discount anyone.

Posted

Anyone picking the Saints over the Eagles are just trying to be edgy. The Saints road woes aren't imaginary. Theres something to it. Their ZERO wins on the road in the playoffs, are not imaginary. They're two WHOLLY different teams in that pisshole dome compared to the road and in the elements. Look no further than our matchup with them and try and argue that point. I'll save you some trouble, you cant.

Im not saying the Saints cant go into Philly and steal one, im saying based on what that team has done throughout its history and recently, there is NOTHING that would put one to hedge their bets on the Swamp Rats of NO. Nothing.

Even NO fans are pissing in their depends. This is the EXACT scenario they didnt want. They absolutely did not want to start off their playoff run in freezing temps. Hell i don't even think they want to win. No way in hell they want to go back to Seattle and get beat down again. Saints fans aren't us, they are dreading a rematch with Seattle, where as the thought of a rematch with Seattle has us salivating. 

Posted

I completely agree biscuit... I just keep reading that SF is the only team that can go into Seatlle and win. Wanted to know & knew youd give a non-Homer answer...

This is the playoffs, every team is a contender at this point. I think we can beat anybody, but I this our chances against SF are smaller than vs anybody else...

Posted

NFC:

Saints will struggle in Philly, Eagles by 10

We need San Fran to go into Seattle so I'll take 49ers by 7

AFC:

Cincy is really good at home but SD has been putting up points this year, I say Bengals by 10

Chiefs will win easily in Indy, they just haven't been the same since Wayne went down. Chiefs by 14

Posted

Philly by a good bit over the Saints

Chiefs D too strong, so Colts go down

Cincy makes it over San Diego with Green leading the way

Niners win when conditions rule out the high energy passing game of Rodgers.   Running the ball will rule this game and Niners pound much better

Means we will have Philly here next week and be hoping the Niners can pull one off and come all the way to the East Coast for what I hope is a 1:00 championship game in Charlotte

Posted

Dont care about the AFC

Packers over Niners

Undecided about Philly-N.O. Philly isn't that good like the rest of the east and N.O is terrible outside, especially in cold weather. My fav game to watch this weekend

Posted

Chiefs over Colts

Saints over Eagles

Bengals over Chargers

49ers over Packers

1 person likes this