Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eagles fans already counting chickens

172 posts in this topic

Posted

i lived in philly for a bit.

they are an insanely ignorant fan base.

Posted

Everyone here is talking about the Super Bowl...whats the difference? They should be able to handle the Saints at home.

Posted

lets just end this with....FUG THE EAGLES!

1 person likes this

Posted

Brimg em on down here.  Whip that ass and send them back to the slums where they came from.  We bottle up McCoy, scare the poo out of Foles, and Smitty has a big comeback game. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I think it's that whole area up there, must be something in the water.

I was watching some Ravens fans make playoff predictions yesterday on YouTube and they both predicted Eagles over Panthers because "Panthers can't stop the run". Needless to say, that's the point at which I stopped the video and dismissed everything I had previously heard.

Posted

This is exactly why I want Philly. They actually believe their offense would blow away our defense and that Cam (a lesser version of McNabb) couldn't keep up with Foles.

Talk about delusional. These cocky idiots hail from the NFC East -- where at one point Dallas and New York held control of the division.

Posted

That's fine, come on down and pay a premium to watch your team get it's ass kicked. 

5 people like this

Posted

Eagles were 1-3 (losses to Chargers, Broncos and Chiefs) against playoff teams this year with their only win against a Green Bay team that did not have Rodgers. They really do not have any quality wins. I wouldn't look past Saints if I was an Eagles fan. Arguably this is their toughest opponent besides Broncos all year which they lost by 32 points.

The Panthers were 3-2 against playoff teams (split with Saints, lost to Seahawks, beat Pats and 49ers).

5 people like this

Posted

The Linc has historically provided the Eagles with absolutely zero home-field advantage.

do they not have a stadium jail like they did at the Vet?  that would make them feel more at home i would think

Posted

I really do think NO will put up 30+ on the eagles. They are no push over team and I doubt Philly has the D to keep up.

Posted

I would want to play the eagles out of any nfc playoff team. 

Posted

I remember the last time we had a playoff game against Philly. I'm sure they do too. I hope so. The build up to that game was unbelievable. The Panthers even became part of skits on SNL with the "Who the hell are the Panthers?" questions out of Philly. Let them live their dreams for another few days.

1 person likes this