Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Pep Rally & Crawl

141 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a thought....if we want to get a section at one of the bars just for Huddle members to get together, I can work that out for us too. 

2 people like this

Posted

Can we get that inside info on the players showing up? I have a mini helmet that's itching to be signed.

Posted

Can we get that inside info on the players showing up? I have a mini helmet that's itching to be signed.

I don't have a finalized list to share just yet.  I probably will closer to next Friday.  What we had so far was Wesley Walls coming out, and Rod Smart guest bartending.  

Again....once it gets closer I will have a "definite" list.  

Posted

Soooooo down....

2 people like this

Posted

I might be 45 yo and it has been a long time since I have thrown down like this.....but damnit I am in.

6 people like this

Posted

Oh hell yeah!!! I am all in.

1 person likes this

Posted

Finding a sitter as we speak... 

2 people like this

Posted

Seriously....if there are enough people interested I can get us a space so we have a meeting point.  If anyone is interested in that.  

We have 12-14 tickets to give away in the Miller Lite Suite.  I'll be updating how I'm giving them away in the next few days.  Some will be raffles, some will be challenges (like Panther trivia, or best Panthers outfit).   

I can't wait to hear "Let's Go Panthers" chants all night.  Especially if those Philly fans are in town.  We need to show up HUGE!  

8 people like this

Posted

Seriously....if there are enough people interested I can get us a space so we have a meeting point.  If anyone is interested in that.  

We have 12-14 tickets to give away in the Miller Lite Suite.  I'll be updating how I'm giving them away in the next few days.  Some will be raffles, some will be challenges (like Panther trivia, or best Panthers outfit).   

I can't wait to hear "Let's Go Panthers" chants all night.  Especially if those Philly fans are in town.  We need to show up HUGE!  

I guess I better hope for the Raffle. My wife MAYBE will let me wear my jersey and hat. And I'm sure some Huddler with pound everyone else in the trivia challenge. I swear, some of these guys are like Panther Rain Men. They remember every snap of every game in the History of this franchise.

Posted

Might I suggest sexiest damn panthers fan contest?

4 people like this