Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

http://teamstre.am/19N1zaf

Anonymous Former Teammate Says Carmelo Anthony Will Leave New York Knicks

By no means do I want Melo to come to charlotte although I am sure MJ will have a talk with him about coming here. It says in the article Melo just wants to win a title at this point, which brings me to think he will try to align with some superstars and form a Miami Heat-esque team. What do you think?

I can see him forcing his way to the Clippers.

#17 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,097 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

I can see him forcing his way to the Clippers.

who would they trade or cut or whatever to make cap room though?

#18 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:53 AM

I've thought the same thing as u guys. If we are in the lottery surely stern would give us a top pick considering we are going back to the hornets, weve been screwed in the lottery before and all that but idk. I think stern has more pity for the Knicks lakers and the bigger markets. He always screws us.

#19 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,769 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

who would they trade or cut or whatever to make cap room though?

A sign and trade, but have to give up Blake and a mid-level guy like Jared Dudley gets it done, money wise any way. Would be up to the Knicks to deal with the Bargani/Blake mess then. But, it's obviously better than letting Melo walk. 

The "rumored" trade I've seen Simmons and others talk about of Blake for Love would be more desirable if I'm the Clips, but if they wanted Melo they could get it done. 

#20 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,204 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

A sign and trade, but have to give up Blake and a mid-level guy like Jared Dudley gets it done, money wise any way. Would be up to the Knicks to deal with the Bargani/Blake mess then. But, it's obviously better than letting Melo walk. 

The "rumored" trade I've seen Simmons and others talk about of Blake for Love would be more desirable if I'm the Clips, but if they wanted Melo they could get it done. 

I'd be all over the Love scenario if I'm LA. Why would you bring in Melo to take the ball away from CP3? Melo is a one man show. He killed my boy Jeremy Lin and NYK's success once he came back. Everyone knows that. lol

Lakers and its fans would dig their own graves seeing Love come back home to LA. Just not in purple and gold.

Minny would probably take that deal with Blake just knowing that Love may not stay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users