Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII, you know what's a DRAG?

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Can't wait for us to finish as one of the worst teams in the league again so we can end up with the 7th pick in the draft. Meanwhile LA, Boston, Philly, and probably both NY teams will all pick ahead of us. Hell throw Cleveland in there as well.

Tanking doesn't work guys. It isn't hard to figure out. Who was the last team to tank and win a championship? Lately it seems like some of the best picks have been mid first rounders.

7th pick in this draft is pretty much a 1st pick in many of the past drafts

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

If you enjoy losing, you're not a fan.

Simple as that.

A fan is defined as a supporter... if you don't support the team then gtfo.

lose now and win later? Or be a 1st round and out team now and lose for years to come?

Posted · Report post

lose now and win later? Or be a 1st round and out team now and lose for years to come?

The guys in charge will do what they want, it's their job to worry about drafting, trading, etc...

It's the people's job to support the team. MJ gave the fans exactly what they want (getting the Hornets name back) and you guys still want to support the team.

If you want a good draft pick, that's understandable... however, cheering for your so called favorite team to lose is low... even for Charlotte fans.

Posted · Report post

Some of u guys are crazy. I'm not for tanking or against it. But u do realise we've basically tanked every MF year we have been a team. Jesus when are we supposed to stop tanking. According to u guys never. #TankForever
We'd have the 2k championship locked up on paper for 15 years with all our tanking.

Even if we get jabari. How many wins we gonna have with him if we don't have a good team around him or our key players. U build a team through drafting, trading, free agency and such. U don't tank every year Jesus.

Posted · Report post

The guys in charge will do what they want, it's their job to worry about drafting, trading, etc...

It's the people's job to support the team. MJ gave the fans exactly what they want (getting the Hornets name back) and you guys still want to support the team.

If you want a good draft pick, that's understandable... however, cheering for your so called favorite team to lose is low... even for Charlotte fans.

not cheering for them to lose. Im just not upset if they lose. I am however cheering for detroit losses and portland losses

Posted · Report post

Some of u guys are crazy. I'm not for tanking or against it. But u do realise we've basically tanked every MF year we have been a team. Jesus when are we supposed to stop tanking. According to u guys never. #TankForever
We'd have the 2k championship locked up on paper for 15 years with all our tanking.

Even if we get jabari. How many wins we gonna have with him if we don't have a good team around him or our key players. U build a team through drafting, trading, free agency and such. U don't tank every year Jesus.

what you dont get is we actually have some decent pieces but we need a STAR.

Posted · Report post

It's going to be hilarious reading what you all will be saying at this time next year, when that top prize from tanking is struggling only slightly less than Zeller is right now.

Posted · Report post

It's going to be hilarious reading what you all will be saying at this time next year, when that top prize from tanking is struggling only slightly less than Zeller is right now.

Exactly
I remember hearing how great Shabazz muhammad would be. He was the next best thing to lebron. I realise we need talent but there are other ways of getting talent than just tanking every year until u get lebron or durant. Guess what folks, there isn't gonna be another lebron or durant

Posted · Report post

Exactly
I remember hearing how great Shabazz muhammad would be. He was the next best thing to lebron. I realise we need talent but there are other ways of getting talent than just tanking every year until u get lebron or durant. Guess what folks, there isn't gonna be another lebron or durant

Uh...what? 

Welp, cancel basketball since it's peaked talent wise. Despite the same being said about x number of players for the past 60-70 years. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Here's one example of how Shabazz Muhammad was a can't-miss prospect.

If we get MKG and then get lucky enough to take Shabazz Muhammad next season, thats going to be one heck of a combo.

Posted · Report post

Here's one example of how Shabazz Muhammad was a can't-miss prospect.

Because of the post of one guy? Let's ignore the sane people and GMs who dropped him in the ratings, and his college performance not backing up his high school ranking. Or all the drama outside of basketball involving him. 

I once predicted Lebron James would be good. There's one example of a can't-miss prospect. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Uh...what?

Welp, cancel basketball since it's peaked talent wise. Despite the same being said about x number of players for the past 60-70 years.

Hmmm listen if u think there will be another lebron then idk what to tell u. Lebron will end up being the greatest of all time in most minds. If not number one then 2nd behind Jordan. And durant is a seven footer who is so agile and can break u down and score all day. Nearly impossible to stop. He himself could end up being top 10 greatest players of all time, if not higher. So yeah if u think players of this magnitude will be cloned then be my guest.