Photo
- - - - -

Kim Jong crazy, fed his uncle to starving dogs?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:00 AM

http://www.straitsti...-china-20131224

Beijing's displeasure is expressed through the publication of a detailed account of Jang's brutal execution in Wen Wei Po, its official mouthpiece, in Hong Kong, on Dec 12.

According to the report, unlike previous executions of political prisoners which were carried out by firing squads with machine guns, Jang was stripped naked and thrown into a cage, along with his five closest aides. Then 120 hounds, starved for three days, were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up. This is called "quan jue", or execution by dogs.

The report said the entire process lasted for an hour, with Mr Kim Jong Un, the supreme leader in North Korea, supervising it along with 300 senior officials.

The horrifying report vividly depicted the brutality of the young North Korean leader. The fact that it appeared in a Beijing- controlled newspaper showed that China no longer cares about its relations with the Kim regime.

Geez...This guy is a character out of an Austin Powers movie.  By the way, if you read the article...it seems Un is not a pro-China guy.  China is the calming influence for North Korea.  If that balance is disrupted, it could go badly for China and other nations in the region.  Probably just sabre-rattling from the new kid, but he's brutal as hell. 

#2 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 5,727 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:04 AM

If they had anything of value for us we would have taken care of these guys a decade ago.

#3 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:07 AM

I am fairly certain the point was driven home to the 300 officials forced to watch.

#4 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

No kidding...

How many lie in their beds and freak the hell out at the sound of a single bark now. 

#5 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

If they had anything of value for us we would have taken care of these guys a decade ago.

They do.  People willing to work.  Another port.  NK really doesn't have the industrial makeup to utilize their resources properly. 

#6 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,011 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

I like his management style sadly if I tried that with my employees I would end up in jail

#7 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

Only people so misguided as to treat their leader as a "god" would find this type of behavior acceptable.

It is inhumane, sadistic, barbaric and eerily reminiscent of acts in the Old Testament.

Hmm, on second thought, maybe the north Koreans and Americans have more in common than we thought?

#8 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,765 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

It is inhumane, sadistic, barbaric and eerily reminiscent of acts in the Old Testament.

You mean Daniel who was protected by God from the lions? 

or

When Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were thrown in the fiery furnace and were protected by God?

#9 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

You mean Daniel who was protected by God from the lions? 

or

When Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were thrown in the fiery furnace and were protected by God?

I am sure Hitler saved many of his favorites from the gas chambers too. Still doesn't remove him from the world's short list of "The Most Evil Humans Ever".

Here are some of God's less popular decisions.  He even uses lions to do precisely the same thing Kim Jong Un did to his uncle.

http://rationalwiki....killings_by_God

#10 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,765 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

too bad they can't count all the people who God has saved, maybe that's not in their agenda though....

#11 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

too bad they can't count all the people who God has saved, maybe that's not in their agenda though....

Funny, that is probably the same poo Kim Jong Un's Propaganda Minister is telling the north Korean people right now.

#12 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Good to see dogs finally get a win in Asia.

#13 GWBNostrils

GWBNostrils

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

Good to see dogs finally get a win in Asia.

They were hungry again an hour later

#14 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 5,417 posts
  • LocationAlmost where I want to be...

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

Doesn't MSG really fug with dogs?

#15 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

No please, tell me more about this Amway....sounds promising

• HUDDLER
  • 4,984 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

Well there are reports of rampant cannibalism out there so one can safely say its fugged up there. i lived in South Korea for two years going to kindergarten and 1st grade at the american school.

It was an unique experience. My dad used to show me the closest view of the DMZ with armed guards and occasional tanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.