• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Playoffs...Playoffs?! Playoffs M-Fer!

Well done. We needed that. I guess this is like foreplay for next week. Can hardly wait!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Another idea, at least for Packer fans, is to hang a bar of soap around your neck. They might make it into the stadium, but after smelling the scent of soap everywhere they go, they will hit the exits...

How do we keep away all the Cowgirl fans dressed in brand new Panther gear they bought a few days ago

Sent from my NX008HD8G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's easy to keep Cowboy fans away. Just make it illegal to enter the stadium wearing any piece of clothing that has been bedazzled.

Problem solved.

It's easy to keep Cowboy fans away. Just make it illegal to enter the stadium wearing any piece of clothing that has been bedazzled.

Problem solved.

But..........SCP's jorts are.........you know..........sparkly.

How do we keep away all the Cowgirl fans dressed in brand new Panther gear they bought a few days ago?

Sent from my NX008HD8G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You don't... if they're female and hot.

Problem solved.

Playoff games also keep Cowboy fans away from stadiums.

I want us to face Philly, all day long. They're O-line is ripe for the picking. But their FANS will be some insufferable pricks, for sure. I'd really hate to have to listen to those A-holes all game long.

Problem solved.

Administering an I.Q. test at the gate would get rid of them too.

Panthers Fan Forever... I've got VHS tapes of the first Panthers preseason games in 1995, their first year. I'm wearing a 1993 Panthers sweatshirt, given to me by my sister as a Christmas present before they played their first game... Yes, makes all of this even sweeter.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    enawilliam

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts