Photo
- - - - -

PFT says Redskins should interview Shula

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#61 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

i wouldnt mind if he left.  its like we needed shulas offense the first year, not year three.

it is the tempo that has driven me up the fregn wall.  we have some serious talent on offense and they have bailed us out.  not the calls coming from the box.

also, not shaking up the RT and wr spots on our roster is bs.

if this is some master plan of shula, well done sir.  run more up tempo w/o calling a single wildcat play, yeah ok.

we have home field advantage with the visiting team most likely coming off a draining playoff game.  just wear their asses out, get pts early and often and never look back.

#62 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:24 AM

so shula is the problem?  not dropped passes, missed blocking assignments, 3rd 4th string depth on line.  maybe the third OC in Cam's 4th year will be the charm?  since no one on the staff seems like they would be promoted, it would be a totally different system

Are you under the impression that only Carolina deals with these issues?

Every team has issues. Every single one. Yet, we are ranked 26th on offense, and the only ... and by only I mean FUGGIN ONLY... reason we are not 32nd is Cam's legs saving us.

Shula is not a good OC, not even close. The Panthers would be wise to upgrade.

#63 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:29 AM

Am I the only one who got pissed that they said we were 11-5? I must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.