• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,437 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

I admit, I'm not all that familiar with what his situation has been over the last year or so, but the Magic just waived him, and we could use him.

What say you?

#2 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

Vet minimum to replace mcbob. He couldn't be worse. Mcbob doesn't play defence. He doesn't score. And even tho the offence runs through him he's not a facilitator and IMO we just don't have any talent at the pf spot. So he'll why not. Bring him in if even possible.

He's 35 can dribble and facilitate which would help a ton. And he used to could shoot 3's which would also help. But idk how much more he's got left but it can't be worse than mcbob.

#3 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,437 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

Well... after reading this poorly written, error-filled, yet highly informative article, it appears Turk has fully crossed over into the "garbage" category.

http://sports.yahoo....17000--nba.html

It appears he has lost what ability he had, but he's determined to show everyone he's not done. Honestly, I knew he had to be in his mid-30s before reading it, which may or may not translate to a decline in ability dependent on the player, but I think in his case, he is done.

Regardless, it appears our team has jumped the shark for the season, so at this point, what the hell... sign him and let's have some entertainment. If he's still got something, awesome. If not, we still. Suck, who cares...

#4 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

Yeah I mean I haven't heard about him since the dwight Howard magic days. But back then he was a helluva player. If he's done then I don't want him. I knew he hadn't played in about a year. I didnt know why tho. Best of luck to him tho.

#5 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

Kelvin Benjamin OROY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,464 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

I admit, I'm not all that familiar with what his situation has been over the last year or so, but the Magic just waived him, and we could use him.

What say you?

he sucks nOt an improvement. He was ok in2010 not anymore

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#6 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,954 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:25 PM

NO. No thank you.