#16 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,656 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

The whole US media is controlled by only few people... That's why we don't hear about things like government yet again allowing bail for derivative trading and NSA allowed to track everyones fart (just kidd).  But we do get poo load of Just Bebier, Paula Dean, Duck Dynasty, Trayvon Martin.  

But we do get poo load of Just Bebier, Paula Dean, Duck Dynasty, Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman.

Fixed that for ya, Arsen. Nobody talks about Trayvon Martin, after all, he's dead and that's not much of a story. George Zimmerman, we all know him as the fugger who killed the kid, is working his 15 minutes into a 30 minute sit-com.

#17 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,318 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:48 PM

Previous to any airborne event possibility I wonder about the seafood harvested in the Sea of Japan and the Pacific since this event first occurred. All that water from the plant simply flushed into the sea.......

#18 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,820 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

But we do get poo load of Just Bebier, Paula Dean, Duck Dynasty, Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman.

Fixed that for ya, Arsen. Nobody talks about Trayvon Martin, after all, he's dead and that's not much of a story. George Zimmerman, we all know him as the fugger who killed the kid, is working his 15 minutes into a 30 minute sit-com.

Good correction.

#19 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,820 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

Previous to any airborne event possibility I wonder about the seafood harvested in the Sea of Japan and the Pacific since this event first occurred. All that water from the plant simply flushed into the sea.......

How do u like ur suchi?

#20 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,656 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

How do u like ur suchi?

Glowing, please.

And it's not just the wasabi that's green now.....

#21 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,318 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

How do u like ur suchi?

I don't, sushi=fish bait!

#22 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:26 PM

I was under the impression that the radiation was a continuing problem that never went away.  It doesn't seem like a media cover up, just nothing new to report.  I don't think you'd sell many papers if the headline every day was Fukushima:  Yep Still a Clusterfug.  

#23 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,359 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

My post earlier wasn't meant to imply that there was some media conspiracy, but more to say it dropped off the radar. I have no doubt that it's a bad situation over there but it's not in our face.

The conspiracy would be the govt knowing more than they're telling us which may or may not be a bad thing at this point...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com