- - - - -

I know a lot of us dislike A.luck...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
178 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Irv_*

Guest_Irv_*
Guests

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

Because he may or may not of stayed at school to avoid coming to Carolina because the lucks and the Richardson's don't like each other but and I admit I was one of those guys but the guy balled hard today and I gotta give him his props. Plus its good to see that douchcanoe Alex smith lose because of the poo he said about cam and the panthers.

#2 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

I don't hate him.  I don't blame him one bit for not wanting to come here.  When he decided to stay in school the Panthers were a dumpster fire.  Nobody knew the kind of turn around that was going to happen.  Luck is gonna be great.  But I'm more than happy with Cam.

#3 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

What's the story about the Lucks and Richardsons?

#4 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Meh... Sent from my NX008HD8G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#5 Fox007

Fox007

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

I was pissed when Luck stayed in school but really like the way he plays football.  I blame Richardson and the dysfunction surrounding our team more than Luck for not wanting to come here...

KC certainly choked to death in that game though.

#6 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

I am perfectly satisfied with Cam, I love Luck though and he balled out today

#7 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

I'd rather have Cam.

However, Luck played well despite being the Chiefs biggest weapon the first half. Losing both RB's and a PB CB helped. Then there's the trump card that is Andy "I choke on everything but food" Reid.

#8 sashman

sashman

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

I was truly amazed watching Andrew Luck motivate his team back from a 28 point deficit at half. Even after throwing 3 interceptions (mostly his fault)

he was rallying his guys and shouting encouragement to both offense and defense. I wish Cam would would take a lesson from Andrew and not sit with a towel over his head sitting by himself when he is having a bad game. The sign of a true leader is to encourage your team ESPECIALLY when things are not going your way.

#9 Oldmanrivera

Oldmanrivera

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

I was truly amazed watching Andrew Luck motivate his team back from a 28 point deficit at half. Even after throwing 3 interceptions (mostly his fault)

he was rallying his guys and shouting encouragement to both offense and defense. I wish Cam would would take a lesson from Andrew and not sit with a towel over his head sitting by himself when he is having a bad game. The sign of a true leader is to encourage your team ESPECIALLY when things are not going your way.

jesus fuggin christ, are you still in 2010?

#10 osd22

osd22

Weltmeister

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

I am happy with Cam, but still can't stand Luck. But in all honesty I don't give a s.. t about him and his team.

#11 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

What does irk me is that Cam could have a perfect post season winning the Super Bowl with immaculate play and the media would still crown Luck as a demi-God.

The hideous neck beard is part of it too.

#12 JccOldTime23

JccOldTime23

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

Really? THIS is your first post? Troll much?