178 replies to this topic

#1 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

Because he may or may not of stayed at school to avoid coming to Carolina because the lucks and the Richardson's don't like each other but and I admit I was one of those guys but the guy balled hard today and I gotta give him his props. Plus its good to see that douchcanoe Alex smith lose because of the poo he said about cam and the panthers.

#2 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

I don't hate him.  I don't blame him one bit for not wanting to come here.  When he decided to stay in school the Panthers were a dumpster fire.  Nobody knew the kind of turn around that was going to happen.  Luck is gonna be great.  But I'm more than happy with Cam.

#3 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,285 posts
  • LocationWNC

What's the story about the Lucks and Richardsons?

#4 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Meh... Sent from my NX008HD8G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#5 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

I was pissed when Luck stayed in school but really like the way he plays football.  I blame Richardson and the dysfunction surrounding our team more than Luck for not wanting to come here...

KC certainly choked to death in that game though.

#6 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

I am perfectly satisfied with Cam, I love Luck though and he balled out today

#7 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,760 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

I'd rather have Cam.

However, Luck played well despite being the Chiefs biggest weapon the first half. Losing both RB's and a PB CB helped. Then there's the trump card that is Andy "I choke on everything but food" Reid.

#8 sashman

sashman

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

I was truly amazed watching Andrew Luck motivate his team back from a 28 point deficit at half. Even after throwing 3 interceptions (mostly his fault)

he was rallying his guys and shouting encouragement to both offense and defense. I wish Cam would would take a lesson from Andrew and not sit with a towel over his head sitting by himself when he is having a bad game. The sign of a true leader is to encourage your team ESPECIALLY when things are not going your way.

#9 Oldmanrivera

Oldmanrivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

I was truly amazed watching Andrew Luck motivate his team back from a 28 point deficit at half. Even after throwing 3 interceptions (mostly his fault)

he was rallying his guys and shouting encouragement to both offense and defense. I wish Cam would would take a lesson from Andrew and not sit with a towel over his head sitting by himself when he is having a bad game. The sign of a true leader is to encourage your team ESPECIALLY when things are not going your way.

jesus fuggin christ, are you still in 2010?

#10 osd22

osd22

Weltmeister

• ALL-PRO
  • 628 posts
  • LocationNo. 1 Panthers Fan in Deutschland

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

I am happy with Cam, but still can't stand Luck. But in all honesty I don't give a s.. t about him and his team.

#11 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,760 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

What does irk me is that Cam could have a perfect post season winning the Super Bowl with immaculate play and the media would still crown Luck as a demi-God.

The hideous neck beard is part of it too.

#12 JccOldTime23

JccOldTime23

• ALL-PRO
  • 181 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

Really? THIS is your first post? Troll much?

#13 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

This thread wasn't even really necessary.  No offense to the thread starter.

We've all congratulated Luck and Colts in the playoff thread.  Those who criticized him, almost all have went and said he came through with a clutch performance.

#14 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

......but TY Hilton bailed him out today.

#15 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

Yet its the "huggers" who get attacked lol. Cam has pretty much lead us back the whole second half of the season, and we're still getting this.  Notice those guys who complain about the "huggers" won't come after this guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com