Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Irv

I know a lot of us dislike A.luck...

179 posts in this topic

Of course, but I did mention specifically parents. Not just parent but parent of draftee who chooses to stay in school. I'm wondering if Mariota's parents were on the phone explaining to the Texans his reasoning for staying in school.

The 'parent' here is the athletic director of a major university.

Here's a thought: Instead of going emo over a QB that isn't even in our conference getting positive attention, how about enjoying the playoffs (especially the fact that we're in them).

The level to which this bothers you is silly.

The 'parent' here is the athletic director of a major university.

Here's a thought: Instead of going emo over a QB that isn't even in our conference getting positive attention, how about enjoying the playoffs (especially the fact that we're in them).

The level to which this bothers you is silly.

That's the point you tried to ignore the entire time.

Well if that positive attention he is getting is on my team's forum I'm allowed to go ape poo on it. If this were the Colts' forum(whatever it's called) your point would be valid. By this thread "I know a lot of us dislike A.luck..." being in the my page of a panther specific forum, something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

That's the point you tried to ignore the entire time.

Well if that positive attention he is getting is on my team's forum I'm allowed to go ape poo on it. If this were the Colts' forum(whatever it's called) your point would be valid. By this thread "I know a lot of us dislike A.luck..." being in the my page of a panther specific forum, something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Not 'trying to ignore' the point. Making a statement that 'the point' is stupid.

This is really that big a deal to you? Seriously?

Well then knock yourself out, kid. Me? I'm going to sit back and enjoy some playoff football without having a seizure every time somebody says something positive about another team's quarterback.

Luck is an awesome player. With all props to him, if you give up a 28 pt lead in the playoffs you are hot garbage. KC blew it

luck is going to be a nightmare in this league if he's not already

i'm talking almost as bad as reading posts from his nutswingers on this board

Andrew Luck, the Michael Jordan of football.

This won't end too well.

Andrew Luck, the Michael Jordan of football.

This won't end too well.

hahaha, man this guy is overrated

1 person likes this

hahaha, man this guy is overrated

You're not kidding! Wait till his division get harder and he continues to struggle, that Jordan talking will come back to hunt him.

In all honesty, after watching the Panthers wring every once of talent out of Cam to help their offense, while you fans keep expecting more and more out of him and so little out of the other players, I would say, if Luck had chosen to enter the draft in 2011 and was picked by the Panthers, he would end up going to route of Jimmy Clausen by now. For as much as those in the media want to convince everyone that Luck is equal to Cam because of the physics and supposed equal talents, they are indeed different between the ears. It's clear to see which kid was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth and which one had to learn from his mistakes and bust his ass to succeed. Which kid seriously knows how to take a team on his back and carry them to victory and which one needs to have a team built around him but gets all the praise for being that way after his team wins. It's clear to see the kid who many believe ridiculing and criticizing his every move is what is needed to make him supposedly "stronger and more mature" QB and which one will never be treated that way because it will affect his mental state.