Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know a lot of us dislike A.luck...

179 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do people tell me I should like Luck? Because he is pretty good?

Should I be a huge Brady fan also? He is good too.

2 people like this

Posted

I like Luck.  I had hoped to draft him when he was a Jr.  I was disappointed when he stayed in school but I do not hold that against him.  It would be selfish of me to criticize someone for choosing to stay in school and get a degree from Stanford.  I think he is a good QB that has all the tools to be an all-time great down the line and enjoy watching him play.

That being said, I am thrilled that we ended up with Cam and if given the chance to trade them straight up, no chance I would do it.  Both are going to be great for a long time.  We should be grateful that we get to watch each of them, and more importantly, that one of them wears our colors.

1 person likes this

Posted

......but TY Hilton bailed him out today.

And the D.

Posted

Three years ago I wanted Luck, but I knew Cam would fit better on the Panthers, so I am happy. Hopefully Cam will be a part of two rivalries in the next 10 years. Newton/Wilson and Newton/Luck.

1 person likes this

Posted

All I know is I am and always have been very very happy with his decision to go back to school.

1 person likes this

Posted

Three years ago I wanted Luck, but I knew Cam would fit better on the Panthers, so I am happy. Hopefully Cam will be a part of two rivalries in the next 10 years. Newton/Wilson and Newton/Luck.

Don't hope always know

Personally I think the Newton and Wilson could turn into the hype fest of century for 10-15 years

Posted

And the D.

44 points is hardly bailing out. Their oline played really well all game long too.

1 person likes this

Posted

So why do you feel Luck should be getting more love on this site when your own QB can't seem to catch a break on here and he's doing more with less

Priorities out of whack.

3 people like this

Posted

Andrew Luck is truly lucky. Only Andy Reid would be dumb enough to have a 38-17 lead and continue to pass the ball on first and second down. SMH. 

But....that being said, even if the opposing team has a moron for a coach..you have to take what they give you and Andrew luck did his thing. 

Posted

Because he may or may not of stayed at school to avoid coming to Carolina because the lucks and the Richardson's don't like each other but and I admit I was one of those guys but the guy balled hard today and I gotta give him his props. Plus its good to see that douchcanoe Alex smith lose because of the poo he said about cam and the panthers.

While had some good plays done the stretch.  When KC had they're second string running back, 1st team Def they were balling out.  Luck did just enough to get by a beat up KC team, he had what 3 or 4 ints.  Just not a fan of him because of how much the talking heads are all about him.  KEEP POUNDING!

Posted

I was truly amazed watching Andrew Luck motivate his team back from a 28 point deficit at half. Even after throwing 3 interceptions (mostly his fault)

he was rallying his guys and shouting encouragement to both offense and defense. I wish Cam would would take a lesson from Andrew and not sit with a towel over his head sitting by himself when he is having a bad game. The sign of a true leader is to encourage your team ESPECIALLY when things are not going your way.

Shut up. Die. Go engage in self-fornication. Never come back. I hate you.

1 person likes this

Posted

How do you let TY get behind you in a two safety base set? Wut.