Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Irv

I know a lot of us dislike A.luck...

179 posts in this topic

Of course.  Glad you get it.

Of course, glad you get it.*

jk jk jk 

It wasn't a 'privilege' thing.  When he heard about the speculation, Oliver Luck called Richardson just to set the record straight.  It was a nice gesture on his part.  that's it.

Luck is very good.  Get over it.  All this whining and b--ching just sounds stupid.

I didn't know potential draftees' parents had that much access to their kids' potential employers. A lot of players are very good in the NFL. So, what! Rubbing it in on a panthers' forum, why?

185347261_1319237.gif?4

The South shall Rise Again MF'ers!

I didn't know potential draftees' parents had that much access to their kids' potential employers. A lot of players are very good in the NFL. So, what! Rubbing it in on a panthers' forum, why?

You didn't know a potential #1 pick could talk to an NFL owner?

Dude, seriously, just give it a rest.

Someone comes up here and trolls on the tired Luck / Cam leadership angle like clockwork, you're damn skippy I'll rip them a new one. Sick of that BS when Cam's proven time and again it's bogus.

1 person likes this

If he's not the quarterback with a Panther uniform, I dislike him.

No matter he's Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers or whoever.

Who's Luck anyway?

OMG I SEE WGAT YOU DID THERE!!!!

The black/white thing!!!

Too bad Bird and Jordan were never remotely close to playing against one another, and played in two totally different eras.

Uhh... what?  You do realize Jordan and Bird played each other a bunch of times, right?  In fact Jordan set the all time playoff scoring record against Bird's 85-86 Celtics, which was easily one of the best teams in NBA history...

Uhh... what? You do realize Jordan and Bird played each other a bunch of times, right? In fact Jordan set the all time playoff scoring record against Bird's 85-86 Celtics, which was easily one of the best teams in NBA history...

That was when Larry made his "God disguised as Michael Jordan" statement.

That was when Larry made his "God disguised as Michael Jordan" statement.

Yep.  I think Jordan was more of a monster in the 80s (especially between 87-90) than he was the 90s, the era he dominated.  He just had some crappy Bulls teams around him in his early years and had the bad luck of being caught smack dab in the middle of 3 dynasty level teams: the 80s Lakers, Celtics, and Pistons.  I guess he was also kind of a ball hog too though. :P

Luck is basically Luke but he plays QB instead of LB

Both have similar past, present, and future. 

Both had a great background in college Luck was the next elway everyone said and Luke was the leading tackler in the nation. Not surprisingly they are both succeeding in the NFL. 

They both are humble and have the same temperance. You wont find them bragging about themselves or being downers. They are both focused, intelligent, and emotionally mature. 

Chances are they will both be in the HOF one day.